Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't necessarily going for BB spam there. Just wanted Deemo to keep Elimo and Oulu full for heals/defense. But that didn't work for shit.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there a reason to level up more than one Darvanshel? My last four pulls have been Darv, Darv, Narza, and Darv again....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah ok thanks. That's pretty lame!
Super summon comes up in just under two weeks, so as long as you have more than 14 days left, you should be good. I'm at... 210? Counting the ones in my inbox.

edit: Just ran into an arena team of:
6* Zelnite
3x 5* Zelnite
6* Luther

What the fuck.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I was thinking about trying to knock out Vargas today, but I wanted to level up my Mariudeth SBB first...which won't happen unless I just burn through burst frogs. Was going to go with:

Deemo (lead)
Elimo
Oulu
Mariudeth
Serin
Maxwell (friend)

Edit: This team was a fucking terrible idea. Deemo died twice, and Elimo got knocked out...all by the 2nd round. Not sure what to do to beat this one, because that's insane. Pissed away 50 energy.
Just beat Vargas, team was:

Mariudeth (lead)
Elimo
Oulu
Raydn
Lucina
Maxwell (friend)

If you're going to use Maxwell friend, try Mariudeth as your lead, to stack up the crit damage. My BC generation wasn't great, but I just use regular potions to patch people up in between. Just always guard Elimo if he's not healing. My Lucina died early because she's an Oracle (typing does matter, stfu) but it really wasn't too bad. Also, check the difference between Mariudeth's BB and SBB - I found it more worth it to use his BB more often than wait for his SBB. It still hits very hard, gives 5% less crit, and fills wayyyy faster. Plus that means you don't necessarily need to level his SBB.

PS - You CAN still one shot these, because Maxwell. I didn't do it on Vargas, but I did on Lance. Zebra, SGX, Michele, Luther, Darvanshel, Maxwell. Destroyed all, even using Darvanshel.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you use seals? Since you basically used an almost mono team (outside Maxwell), it seems like that'd be a good idea. I'm not sure what team I can go with to compare to that, since you have much stronger water units (Raydn and Lucina).

My water units are
Oulu
Elimo
Mariudeth
Kuhla
Serin
Karl (4*)

With Kuhla and Serin being 5* units right now, that limits me severely.

I wish Kuhla's 6* was out so I could sub her in for Michele. Would be able to duplicate your Lance squad pretty close, with Zebra, Mariudeth (sub for SGX), Kuhla (sub for Michele), and whatever in place of Darv.

If you dont mind using a gem or two I think you'll be better off with a crit/spam hybrid team for vargas, and dont bother with being all water. Just use your most damaging team, no elimo, no oulu maxwell/bb spam lead and go in hard. Full fuijins round 1 and clear in 1, should fill bb guages for round 2, clear in 1 then your onto vargas, opening attack/full should get him down significantly, then use rez pots if needed/holy lights or gem and attack again, then wipe to his resurrect and gem and attack for the clear. I did it this way and used 1 gem as got lucky and only wiped on his rez. I did it with something like lead uda/michele/sgx/luther/kajah/zebra friend a while ago.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
If you dont mind using a gem or two I think you'll be better off with a crit/spam hybrid team for vargas, and dont bother with being all water. Just use your most damaging team, no elimo, no oulu maxwell/bb spam lead and go in hard. Full fuijins round 1 and clear in 1, should fill bb guages for round 2, clear in 1 then your onto vargas, opening attack/full should get him down significantly, then use rez pots if needed/holy lights or gem and attack again, then wipe to his resurrect and gem and attack for the clear. I did it this way and used 1 gem as got lucky and only wiped on his rez. I did it with something like lead uda/michele/sgx/luther/kajah/zebra friend a while ago.
I tried a few different combo's of crit/bb spam and only got halfway through Stage 3 and that was using a gem or two, it seems your forced to use mono water now. Hoping my Signas, Oluo, Lucina, Rickel and Dean can manage it when I max them.

Btw any suggestions on two sphere combo for Uda? Using Legwand and crown ATM.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, I guess. I did it with my water team, went overly defensive, and didnt even have a unit die to his bull shit. Oulu BB with Partial damage, and Defensive buff, Water Defense Rune and just an all around good team make that dungeon trivial. You get like 3 gems out of just that last stage, alone. So if you dont have Restless' A-Team nor a Super Strong OP Water team like mine - just gem the shit once or twice, get the sphere and move on lol. If you're really struggling for whatever reason, use one of your Creator Maxwell friends for extra OP laughs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Someone was mentioning the variables for BB/SBB damage modifiers... anyone know what Elza's is? It feels like she hits like a truck.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Cleared Eze. Used 3 gems so net zero basically. Used hybrid BB Spam/Crit team with Zebra, Uda, Darv, Michele, Rashil, and Maxwell friend. I killed Eze in three turns but in between each turn he basically one shot my team, even with Darv's mitigation ability. I'm a little salty about that.

Someone was mentioning the variables for BB/SBB damage modifiers... anyone know what Elza's is? It feels like she hits like a truck.
Her BB is 240% and her Sbb is 450% damage mod. Apparently its second highest after maxwell for a high drop check unit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Her BB is 240% and her Sbb is 450% damage mod. Apparently its second highest after maxwell for a high drop check unit.
It felt like she was tearing people apart. Super nice to pair up to of them (or pair up with Maxwell). If I can get all of my SBB/BB ready, I can keep them rolling until the last boss for auto-battle.

Yea they went pretty crazy with Elza, really good drop checks, damage mod, best (70%) spark buff, and curse all on the same sbb.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Welp, Selena is up. Looks like crit teams are not dead just yet.

One turn kill using :
Maxwell, Lodin, Elza, Uda and Exvehl with Maxwell friend.

Went with amanohabakens given I figured they were going to be oneshot anyway if I missed the kill.

Item loadout was fujin pots, fujin elixirs, brute elixirs, cures and rez pots.

Fujin pots on maxwell, maxwell, elza for round 1, BB spam the first two rounds, round 3 was : lodin, then elza, maxwell, maxwell, uda, exvehl.