Brave Frontier

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I did Selene w/o healer. Zel lead, Darv, SGX, Melc, and Elza w/ Maxwell friend. Even with mitigation/def buff up and Legwand etc on my guys I got one rounded by 4x BB and everyone was 1,000 or lower by the end of the 3rd. So just be prepared to get RNGd if you try to go full defensive.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Welp Reed dungeon is out, I can't help but feel that reddit people vastly overhyped the difficulty. I went in expecting it to be Vargas/Selena hard, and it was a bit of an anticlimax.

Maxwell/Mariudeth/Arius/Felneus(back from retirement ! ;p )/Elza team with Maxwell friend.

Reed exploded to Mariudeth's first hit, there was like 75% overkill - I felt bad at wasting all those brute elixirs. The 4 rounds of trash before the boss are actually totally trash too, you can just single target attack them to build up BB for round 5. The burst frog/crystal enemies are actually a burst frog and a crystal, no trick versions that explode or anything heh.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did reed with i guess crap team:
uda lead
luthor
michelle
darvenshal
themis

Didn't read any reddit (i like just going in blind), worst thing i did was pick zelnite friend (he had legwand, thought he might survive, he didn't), as previously stated, first 4 battles are trash (zenger might hurt you), then just kill.

I think its always going to be an anticlimax if you use double maxwell with near-full weakness units velk hah.
I went a more standard route as i didn't see a maxwell friend up - lead uda/oulu/elimo/rickel/lillith/friend raydn. It got through fine but he still killed off lilith and i used a few fuijins.
Killed him in around 5-6 turns. He hits hard, i can see him wiping a squad if you dont have mitigation up. I went divine stone on lilith which was a mistake, id go something more hp heavy next time.
Got a guardian reed so pretty nice, might farm it for the anima though as theres not much else exciting to spend energy on.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Didn't read about him, and took my defensive squad in. Worked fine on the level 5, so took it to level 6. I didn't really feel like I was in any danger of dying and he has a heal, which was annoying. But I was like, whatever, I'll chip him down over 20 turns. But then after maybe 10 turns or so, he went ape shit and KO'd everyone. So yeah, bring some dps.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Didn't capture the guy on my first lvl 6 run, should I even bother going back? I suppose it's another free unit max 5 star batch and not every unit can be a Deemo.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Didn't capture the guy on my first lvl 6 run, should I even bother going back? I suppose it's another free unit max 5 star batch and not every unit can be a Deemo.
These ones are slated for 6* update eventually.

This dungeon made me realize how much I need water units...need to raise my Mariudeth / finish Arius.

MossyBank

N00b
Beat him 3 times this morning on lvl 6, captured once... Oracle.. ugh.
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm completely full on EVO mats waiting for the Super Honor Summons, like literally can't run anything without deleting a totem, pot, or metal / dragon mimic.

edit: also, to continue beating the dead horse ofITEMS SUCK, trying to figure out if I can toss some of these spheres to make room. Unfortunately they're FH / Arena only so seems kind of risky until they add them to sphere hut. Stuff like Glass Crown, Soul Spear, Demon Robe, etc...

moontayle

Golden Squire
Sounds like you need to add some space (unless you're at the cap). I always use the free weekly gem to increase item/unit space. Makes life easier.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I do, only at 100 item space. Also need to go find the nearest Catholic Church and a crucifix and punch Jesus in the dick because of this stupid Pot dungeon.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Beat reed 3 times so far, no capture yet. I just completely failed on my 4th attempt. No crit from Raydn and both maxwells = ouch.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Gemmed to beat Reed, grabbed an Oracle version. He's a pretty interesting unit, 5* version LS is 25% ATK/DEF/REC/HP if using 6 elements

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got reed with my ghetto water team + maxwell friend. Looking at their leader skills/bb I'm going to make sure I get the wood and lighting ones, maybe water. Light and dark just going to get the gem.

Seems like the capture rate is pretty high, i got guardian/guardian/lord in 3 clears.

People are saying that he gets a lot tougher if you kill the unit next to him first, so keep that in mind when doing multi sbbs. I stuck with single target sbbs and it worked fine.