Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure Elurin, Reddit says that Morgan -- Nocturnal Forest -- Thief of the Forest (Fairies and Claris) is for Healers, as well as Morgan -- Nocturnal Forest -- Earth Shattering Spear (Fairies and Claris). When they release Ulkina 6* I'll need to hit those up.
I think this is just slightly better. Seems to be about a 50/50 split on healer and support drops. Both this and the Mistral dungeon seem to drop a unit slightly under 1 per energy used (maybe 70%?). The Morgan dungeon is 5 energy compared to 3 for Mistral (and the Earth Shattering Spear one is 9, so that's not even an option). I probably should have been running this one all day yesterday instead, since I need more healer fodder than support. I'll be happy to be done with Elimo though since my Lancia is already maxed. Means I can just focus on attack mobs from here on out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Good lord you need a mitigation type for this Rhein blue bitch fight.

I guess only oulu is the only viable unit (darvenshal is fire and of course will get wrecked), I don't have oulu or a friend so I just went in with non fire units and my one thunder unit uda. Got wrecked wanted to finish the fight so i 2 gemmed it. (i thought i only needed 1 gem, but he did a wtf aoe and then a triple single target just for lols)

im 9/12 on reeds 5 guardians 3lords and 1 breaker, still no anima in sight.

Did rhein with the same squad as reed and scraped through but had 2 down at end and all items used. She hits harder and can kill through mitigation, i think high hp/stat leader will be very useful if your going the defensive route.

Il leave oulu up today, in case people need.

MossyBank

N00b
Damn using alot of revives for these dungeons, gonna have to start restocking on Honor drops.

Havent really been able to utilize my Maxwell for 1 round kills on Reed or now Rhein, cuase my weakest units are water and thunder... rest of them should go better for that.. so i've been using defensive squads, but Darvanshel is getting wrecked in Rhein's dungeon, lol.

MossyBank

N00b
Well, found a way to not have to use any items (except brute pots), ran Rhein with this squad:

Maxwell (lead)
Eze
Bran
SGX
Michele
Maxwell (friend)

Eze and Bran are my only strong 6* thunder guys lol, managed to get him to about 10% life in the first round just using brute potions, his pet died, and he just used 1 really strong attack, 1 shot one of the maxwells, then I finished him off on round 2.

Went faster and better than defense squad, duking it out for like 10 rounds, hoping my Darv doesnt get 1 shot through mitigation.

Still no capture though! Gonna keep trying.
smile.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One shot Rhein dungeon with oulu, zelnite lead, grybe, rashil, radyn and maxwell friend. 5 bb potions, ares elixirs - killed him in three turns. Caught lord version of him too. Starting each fight with oulu's sbb and rashils crit boost seemed to be the key.

(Thanks for the exvehl offer btw - but I ended up just going zero crystal gain this morning so I could just get the sphere. ). [and for fucks sake, the iPhone hates how shit is spelled in this game]

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Crashed out last night but any who. For farming pots and Aemnowtfs Spirit world palmyna Light and Darkness intersect is what I was thinking of. Always a 3 pot spawn and a hades claw and silver pelt from the two bosses. 26k zel 15k karma 3700xp for 15 stamina and 10 levels of fodder minus the bosses and pot stage.

Also 2 shot blue guy when I woke up. Double maxwell dogshit thunder units Elza and no items. Way weaker than my water units so he lived with like thirty percent... Then he just punched a thunder unit once? Not sure what happened but I'll take it. Was he the one that's crit immune? Actually meant to take thunder ore and seal but hit start instead of back like a retard after I made the team.

MossyBank

N00b
Crashed out last night but any who. For farming pots and Aemnowtfs Spirit world palmyna Light and Darkness intersect is what I was thinking of. Always a 3 pot spawn and a hades claw and silver pelt from the two bosses. 26k zel 15k karma 3700xp for 15 stamina and 10 levels of fodder minus the bosses and pot stage.

Also 2 shot blue guy when I woke up. Double maxwell dogshit thunder units Elza and no items. Way weaker than my water units so he lived with like thirty percent... Then he just punched a thunder unit once? Not sure what happened but I'll take it. Was he the one that's crit immune? Actually meant to take thunder ore and seal but hit start instead of back like a retard after I made the team.
Yeah same thing for me, when you kill his pet, which you will in the first volley, he uses 1 powerful single target attack and that's it.. making him pretty easy to 2 shot.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
For those of you getting all the new free fire guy to drop, are you getting him on level 5 and/or 6? I can auto level 5 but level six takes GGC type of playing/items. I never have any solid DPS water types. I really need to level up my Signas.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thanks I'll try that.
2/8 for Reed and just the two Oracles. Might talk myself into saying that's his best type. And to continue my luck 0/3 for the water lady. All lvl6

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll throw up my Mariudeth. Just unlocked his SBB (only lvl 2). Might help out, Wuyley. Can do a water crit team.

Edit: SBB is up to 5.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
For those of you getting all the new free fire guy to drop, are you getting him on level 5 and/or 6? I can auto level 5 but level six takes GGC type of playing/items. I never have any solid DPS water types. I really need to level up my Signas.
Ran 5 twice and got him twice (guardian and anima), still haven't run 6.....been more focused on metal parade.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, you all weren't kidding about Reed getting pissed when his pet dies. Had it not been for crits, I would've had to gem it. Ended up with an oracle. I think any other typing I would've been fine to not run it again, but now I feel like I need to get something better.

I really have no idea why I even want any of these units. There's almost no chance I will ever use any of them.

Edit: Rhein seemed easier. Then again, I went with more damage for her.

Reading reddit about these units, someone said they're basically garbage if you can actually put together a team that can beat them, and awesome if you can't. So really no one needs them.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got a new Galaxy Note 4 and am looking to start a new game. Any Final Fantasy Tactics type games out there with the whole pokemon IAP thing, or is this the closest thing?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Lance was no joke. First round I "screwed up" and hit him down to just below his buff (45%?). So the next round I got one shotted. Gem up, knocked him to just above 0, and wiped again. Hit him with 2 units to kill and guarded the rest. He still ended up killing 4, but those 2 were enough to finish him. Pretty annoyed overall.

But fuck it, whatever. Only 2 GGC's left. And now I'm all set to go after Maxwell tomorrow.

MossyBank

N00b
Karl 6* design is out.

ruQTEsX.png

Looks like I might have to level Karl.
His 6* Attack animation:

Fc1xD2G.gif

Stats/LS/BB/SBB:

Normal attacks - 12 hits, 2 DC
BB - 16 hits, 1 DC, 240% multiplier, 100 flat attack bonus.
LS - BC fill on spark (1-2, 100%), BC fill when attacking (7, 100%)
SBB - 24 hits, 1 DC, 400% multiplier, 30% inherent BC drop, 100 flat attack bonus, 3 turn buffs to self (100% to ATK DEF REC)
Stats (HP|ATK|DEF|REC) : 6300|2251|1862|1761
Imps: 750|400|200|300

Imped out stats of 7050/2651/2062/1761

Move out of here Deemo, Karl is gonna fucking wreck shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He looks like a decent BC generator, but there are plenty of new units who do that but with better BB and SBB. I'm not sure what 100 flat attack bonus means, is that a 100% attack buff like Michele?

The buff portion sounds awesome, but it's self only. Good stats though.