Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
He looks like a decent BC generator, but there are plenty of new units who do that but with better BB and SBB. I'm not sure what 100 flat attack bonus means, is that a 100% attack buff like Michele?

The buff portion sounds awesome, but it's self only. Good stats though.
I'm not actually sure what the flat attack bonus means yet.. his spark bc buff is actually a little less than Deemo's, but deemo was overkill already most of the time, and his stats and damage more than make up for it I think. We'll see... either way Karl 6* is a long way for us anyway, it's just being announced for JP.

Also they boosted a SHIT TON of older units, take a look at all of them in this thread if you want.

Update Notes (JP) - 13 November 2014 : bravefrontier

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Yeah I can maybe see replacing Zelnite with him if the 30% BC boost is group wide but if not there just isn't room for him in meta squads. Great to see another challenge unit be viable though. Seems better balanced than Maxwell for sure. 44 drop checks on her SBB is fucking retarded With a hit sphere and a sol creator I've had her refill her own SBB by herself v two targets.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The crashes on the last battle of places and losing all the drops and the energy is getting old.

Yeah I can maybe see replacing Zelnite with him if the 30% BC boost is group wide but if not there just isn't room for him in meta squads. Great to see another challenge unit be viable though. Seems better balanced than Maxwell for sure. 44 drop checks on her SBB is fucking retarded With a hit sphere and a sol creator I've had her refill her own SBB by herself v two targets.
Maxwell on JP has 66 drop checks on her sbb, as they have a better version, madness.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I have no idea what "DC" means for these BB/SBB, first time I'm seeing this being mentioned. Anybody knows what's up with that?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Cannot clear the water vortex. Going to give it one more try later but I think that one is going to elude me. Cleared the earth vortex. Leaving Darvanshal up for anyone who needs him.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I'd go full offensive for the water so you should be able to kill the secondary unit with the AOE spam in one turn. That will guarantee the boss to oneshot one of your units, so you can ressurect it and take out the boss in turn two.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't sound like any of these new units are worth a crap, especially with Shida coming up soon.

Someone did mention that for the Edea GGC, the debuff is needed (based on Ushi's comment). Not sure if that makes it worthwhile to summon though, since not all of us are summoning 200 times per batch.

MossyBank

N00b
Damn, were getting the new units batch today, already. We are almost caught up to Japan.

Probably only summon once for this batch.

Sacred Relics Yujeh

Leader Skill: Increase Atk by 50% when 5 elements are present & reduce BB gauge used (-15-20%) when BB is activated
BB: 16 hit Light AoE & adds Light/Dark attribute to allies for 3 turns
SBB: 21 hit Light AoE & adds Light/Dark attribute to allies for 3 turns & gradually recover HP of allies for 3 turns
Stats at 6* (Lord): 6004/1792/2121/2190
Hit Count: 12

Phantom Ruler Lucca

Leader Skill: Reduce BB gauge required to activate BB (-15%) & increase BB gauge each turn (+2BC/turn)
BB: 14 hit Earth AoE & adds Earth/Water attribute to allies for 3 turns
SBB: 19 hit Earth AoE & adds Earth/Water attribute to allies for 3 turns & increase Atk (100%) of allies for 3 turns
Stats at 6* (Lord): 6283/2089/2022/1757
Hit Count: 8

Ember Sage Fiora

Leader Skill: When attacking, chance to inflict a random status ailment (10% Injury/Weaken/Sickness, 7% Poison/Curse/Paralysis) & drain HP (50% chance to drain 3-8% HP)
BB: 11 hit Fire AoE & adds Fire/Thunder attribute to all allies for 3 turns
SBB: 16 hit Fire AoE & adds Fire/Thunder attribute to all allies for 3 turns & chance (30%) to reduce enemy attack (-50%) for 1 turn
Stats at 6* (Lord): 6132/2141/1722/2135
Hit Count: 10

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We're almost caught up on units, but not content. We're a bunch of FH behind, no raids, and trials. Probably some zones too, but I don't follow JP that much.

I'm kind of glad I don't want any of these units. Fiora and whatever the dark one is have a good ability, but the 30% chance is too low. But that means I can save my gems for another shot at Lilly, Darv, and Kuda the next time they come up (player's choice, or Kuda's batch 6*).

Speaking of raids, I kind of thought they might get released this week. Maybe next. They made that post about them the other day and it sounded like it'd be real soon. It'd be nice if I had Maxwell by then, since I'd be ready to rock that shit immediately. I probably need to read up on what makes a good raid squad. I know a mitigator is required for raid 3. I have a feeling 1 and 2 you can basically just muscle through.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So, for Maxwell...What line up should I go with?

Lilly Matah SBB 9
Darv SBB 10
Lilith SBB 7
Melchio SBB10
Exvahl BB5 (Just got him to 6star)
Uda SBB10
Oulu SBB10
Elimo SBB10
Logan SBB10
Sefia SBB10

I have all the GGC items, Providence, and 4 imps that I haven't used yet (Plus Guardian Cloaks, Medullah, etc)

I have a Elza (oracle)...but she is currently 5 star...I should have her 6 star today.

MossyBank

N00b
Go with Lilly Matah (Lead), Darv, Lilith, Exvahl (if leveled to 100, if not, Melchio), Elimo, Grah (friend).

Melchio will also regen BB with Lilly as your lead, it's a bug right now, but he's basically like having Zelnite BB regen.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Farmed up about 1.5 million experience worth of fodder (depending on greats, could be up to 2m) for Maxwell.

It's going to be a real bummer if I can't manage to beat her.

Going to spend the rest of my work day spamming Start of Adventure to upgrade my Grah BB. I should also probably make sure I've got enough Lilly friends with maxed out SBB's.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Farmed up about 1.5 million experience worth of fodder (depending on greats, could be up to 2m) for Maxwell.

It's going to be a real bummer if I can't manage to beat her.

Going to spend the rest of my work day spamming Start of Adventure to upgrade my Grah BB. I should also probably make sure I've got enough Lilly friends with maxed out SBB's.
I'll put mine up, but she isn't quite max'd on SBB yet...Stuck at SBB 9 still...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'll leave mine up, in meetings all day today so won't be able to do much.

Yeah mine is SBB8, but got a Burst Frog from Daily Reward so can push her to 9
wink.png

What Sphere for her anyways? I've just been using Legwand when needed b/c mine is breaker and wanted the extra stats.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got 2 Lilly's on my friends list right now (not including yours if you just put them up). One is SBB 10 and the other SBB 4. I'd say that's probably sufficient if you don't want to leave it up.

More than that, I actually probably need a Darv friend for my first squad (2nd squad is Maxwell squad, with Lilly).

I won't be trying for another 8 hours or so (5pm PST at the earliest), so no need to do anything right now.