Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And sure enough, 101-105 was a Super Success and I got 8. Just did burst frogs for 9/10 because I'm tired of this shit.

I don't think I've ever had anything anywhere remotely close to 20 fuses for 7 skill ups though. That's kind of insane.

I've had 100+ fuses before, but those weren't during rate ups. That's what annoyed me. Seeing 4 or 5 super's and nothing happening is a real downer.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah for some reason the bb lvling is bad right now. I don't think I've had a bb lvl up from a super yet. Always thought that was guaranteed.

MossyBank

N00b
Man, i'm 1/8 on Lucana atm, the other bosses like Reed etc had much higher drop rate, or i'm getting fucked. Got 1 Guardian typing, guess that's okay? Since she is a healer.. meh.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey can someone give me a heads up next time there's a rate up on a seriously good healer? I've got tons of great units. game defining and all, and still only have shitty Tiaras or Dean for healers, and Dean isn't even SBB'd because he's a shit healer.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure they do rate ups on healers, since there hasn't been a healer in any new batches lately. Not sure if the players choice ones have.

I accidently did Selena lvl 3 with my arena squad. Just pissed away 50 energy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was actually a healer rate up one a month or so back, I pulled fuckall. But I just mean any batch with a decent healer. This shit is killing me. Have Lilly, Darvanshel, Exvahl, etc etc. Not one fucking usable healer.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Is Elimo any good? Analysis on Reddit is effusive, but it's dated - just returned to the game and found out my Lunaris, Alice, Kikuri are no longer hot shit. I am and was playing extremely casually, and I pulled those out of maybe five summons - ever.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure they do rate ups on healers, since there hasn't been a healer in any new batches lately. Not sure if the players choice ones have.

I accidently did Selena lvl 3 with my arena squad. Just pissed away 50 energy.
Would the Ulkina rate up when she was released not count?

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Just did some summons, and I had more than I had originally thought already. My rare summons are now:

Kikuri (G), Alice (G), Lunaris (L), Eric x 2 (lolz)
Themis (B
frown.png
), Lebra (G)
Grybe(G), Loch (G), Garnan (L), Uda (G)
Ophelia (G), Luly (A), Kuhla (O), Dilma (L)
Arius (G), Lucina (A), Dean (G), Elimo (G), Raydn (A)
Luther (B), Michele (L)

Do I have even the rudiments of a decent team here? No idea how to build one - I plan to read up on that as time permits.

After $ummoners War, I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's late and I'm on my phone, but you have quite a few solid units. Lunaris, Garnan, Uda, Kuhla, Dilma, Arius, Elimo, Raydn, Luther and Michele are all solid units. Looks like you're only missing a defense unit and good crit buffer (Garnan isn't all that great there, but is ok).

Give it some time and you'll fill out more elements and utility.

Knocked out Selena GGC (after waiting another 2.5 hours from using the wrong team) and 2 gemmed it. I feel like I've 2 gemmed all 3 that I've tried so far. Oh well, it's worth it for Zelnite with Lexida and Sol Creator. That's a monster BC creator.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I got so focused on Vargas one I haven't even looked at the others. Need to sit down and figure that out tomorrow.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know the actual extra attack mechanic for Hallowed Skull? I know it's half damage, but how much does it extra attack? I stick it on Dilma most of the time because fuck it, if I'm gonna get 1 extra hit for bonus BC it might as well be my biggest hitter who makes mad BC. But I have no idea if that's actually the right idea.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Do I have even the rudiments of a decent team here? No idea how to build one - I plan to read up on that as time permits.
Use Uda as your leader, he gives you the basis for a BB spam team. Put in Michele for one of the strongest ATT buffers in the game OR wait for Kuhlas 6 star. Michele adds fire element to your team which can be useful against earth dungeons, Kuhla gives additional BC recovery, your choice really.

Add Luther because he's a heavy hitter and buffs up your spark damage. Now for the rest of the slots you have a few choices. If you really feel like you need a lot of heals, add Elimo. She's a very good healer and buffs up DEF aswell on her SBB. If you're just crushing through some easy quests, Arius might be a better idea because he heals and attacks at the same time.

Both Dilma and Raydn are solid choices aswell, they add defense ignore (which you need occasionally) and Dilma especially hits really hard, sucks a bit for BC generation though.

All things considered you got some decent pulls. Keep in mind though that almost every team won't come into full effect until you have 5 6* units with their SBB unlocked.

Does anyone know the actual extra attack mechanic for Hallowed Skull? I know it's half damage, but how much does it extra attack? I stick it on Dilma most of the time because fuck it, if I'm gonna get 1 extra hit for bonus BC it might as well be my biggest hitter who makes mad BC. But I have no idea if that's actually the right idea.
As I understand it, it doubles your attacks, but each attack that is doubled will be only 50% damage of the original. But you get the same BC generation off the extra attacks so it effectively doubles the BC gen of that units normal attack.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dilma especially hits really hard, sucks a bit for BC generation though.
No he doesn't, at least not last I read up on him, he only hits a few times but he produces a ton of BC with those hits. His normal attack is max 20 drops just like Luther. His BB is up to 30 per target which is quite high. And his SBB is 24 per, which is quite competitive.

He feels like he shouldn't generate good BC because the low hit count, but it's balanced so he's actually good at it. If you are running a spark team though he doesn't work well.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
He feels like he shouldn't generate good BC because the low hit count, but it's balanced so he's actually good at it. If you are running a spark team though he doesn't work well.
Yeah good thing you brought that up, I remember looking at these low hit counts units like Golem and Dilma and just filed them under being shitty for BC generation. Which, for some reason, is not the case with Dilma so he's even better than I thought.