Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got one sphere frog in about 60 summons. Going to wait til tomorrow to do the rest. Servers are a dumpster fire.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jesus they really are taking a huge shit.

edit: and down they go.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
So...I have too many crystals now and no units to raise. I almost want to RS just to try to get some unit I want to raise.

I dumped all my burst frogs into leveling guys from like 1BB to 10 SBB just to free up space, but i keep getting crystals ahhhh

I don't even want to spend energy farming zurg because I don't want any more unitsin my inventory.

And yes server is garbage.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So...I have too many crystals now and no units to raise. I almost want to RS just to try to get some unit I want to raise.

I dumped all my burst frogs into leveling guys from like 1BB to 10 SBB just to free up space, but i keep getting crystals ahhhh

I don't even want to spend energy farming zurg because I don't want any more unitsin my inventory.

And yes server is garbage.
I just figured out what the solution is to that... allow you to re-evolve any unit at max level and max evolution to randomly change the typing (if multiple typings exist for it).

edit: Man, I didn't save enough evol units for this... I just keep maxing a unit, evolving it, maxing it, repeat with new unit. I need like 8 fucking miracle totems...

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
250 summons no sphere frog. Got about 300 left.

Decided to turn my event units into metal god experience fusing dumps. You lose 1/3 of the exp from doing it, but I figure chances are I will never use them anyway and if they do get 6* again the dungeon will be back...

MossyBank

N00b
Seems like every time I go to do FH whenever I regen an orb, the server goes down after i'm done, 2nd time in a row, I gotta turn my tablet off at the connection error screen and wait for the server to come back up, so I can get my FH points. Ugh this is pretty fucking annoying. I wish Gumi would fix their servers already, it's been shitty since I started playing 4 months ago, and i'm sure it was shitty a year ago too.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Trying to go through my 500 or so honor summons but with only having 10 open slots and the servers being terrible it may take the rest of the afternoon. Too bad it is only 9:30, this would go faster with some vodka.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
BF, imo don't do any energy intensive stuff (just lost a lot trying to do a relic run to get the 5 vortex requirement today.)

cheenky_sl

shitlord
BF servers are down. Again.

I did manage a 950k terminus run last night. Was pretty intense compared to the other 3 where I could just auto OHKO through them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm just burning up energy doing runs for spheres and questing. Seems about the only safe way to go. And if I lose a few dozen energy, no big deal.