velk

Trakanon Raider
Total damage for 800ish super honor summon :

Atk frogs : 24
Def frogs : 21
Rec frogs : 3 ( heey ? )
HP frogs : 16
Sphere frogs : 2

Was really hoping to at least max out maxwell, but nope, 3 rec frogs short. Oh well, at least elza has some nasty atk now too.

MossyBank

N00b
You got really lucky Velk holy shit.... anyway I also almost maxed out my Maxwell,

KKoG0F8.jpg

This is so OP rofl.

No sphere frogs for me, did about 550 summons. Oh well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Geez...

4* Kuhla (B)
4* Kuhla (G)
4* Yujeh (B)
4* Ronel (G)
5* Kuhla (L)
4* Kuda (L)

I was prepping to evo my 5* Kuhla (L)...so that's a shit load of fodder. Anyway, got my Kuda! Only unit I still need/want is Darvanshel. Crazy.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Eve (B)
Zephyr (A)
Kuhla (B) (2nd) (
Azael (O) (3rd)
Vishra (B) (3rd)
Ulkina (O) (2nd)
Kuda (B)

I continue to be cursed when it comes to earth units (Zelnite is my best, second best is Leore) but I got Kuda so I ain't complainin' too much.

MossyBank

N00b
Man i'm so torn now that I got Kuda and will be evoling Kuhla today... If I put Amanohabaken's on all my guys then Kuda will completely replace SGX and keep the 60% crit, and be only 15% less atk without Michele, and I free up a slot on my team for someone else... on the other hand I have Kuhla which I could replace Michele with and keep SGX and get some extra BC gen along with a better stats Michele... I think Kuda is probably gonna be the better option but then i'm forced into Amanohabaken... but I guess the purpose of a crit squad is to 1 shot everything anyway so that's not bad.. I dunno

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I continue to be cursed when it comes to earth units (Zelnite is my best, second best is Leore) but I got Kuda so I ain't complainin' too much.
Same here. Earth is my only weak element. I've got Zelnite and an oracle Dilma. After that, it's Gravion and Leore. My 5th best unit is a fucking freebie in Miku.

And Mossy, that's kind of my thing as well. I think I'll probably go with Kuda just because he's got crit AND attack. It may be lower than other units, but for most content it makes no difference. Plus, dark element is superior since it only has light weakness.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Even though I have Michele I have no crit up unit except Rishil. So getting Kuda up asap is an easy decision for me.

Michele has been a champ this FH though. Consistent near 300k on the 3rd stage because of her.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got my Kuda up today and trying to decide if I want to sphere him or Ulkina. Still just have my one extra after Maxwell/Elza/Zelnite because I did not get any from honor summons.

More I think about it I am leaning towards Ulkina. She is pretty much the new bigger badder Altri.

The only team I can think a Kuda would fit on is my general questing team. Something along lines of Kuda/Elza/Zelnite/Exvelh/Maxwell. Issue is as soon as we head into raids, FH, or really any of the harder content the loss of the elemental buffs from Michelle/SGX shines. And even with my questing team I am thinking Melchio would be better than Exvelh to neutralize any weak element with the light buff.

Maybe Kuda + the upcoming dual elemental buffer 6* will make him shine more.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah maybe 6* Shida + Kuda would work wonders next FH?

At the very least Shida will have an automatic placement on any FH team once his 6* is out.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, finally finished my honor summons, 524 total.

254 Jewels (184 Kings, 70 Gods) 49.8%
127 Gods 24.9%
72 Crystals 14.12%
24 Imps (6 HP, 8 Atk, 4 Def, 6 Rec) 4.71%
16 Frogs (15 Burst, 1 Sphere) 3.14%
31 Evo Crap 6.08%

My last 10 summon (had a single summon after this):
#521 was a winner!

rrr_img_83079.jpg

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
One pull, another Narza, got 20 something units now that I have double's or triple's of. Sure wish there was a way to sell back un-needed units for 2-3 gems. Think I'm set for defensive units now though...

rrr_img_83078.jpg

6* (A) Narza
6* (L) Narza
5* (G) Darv
6* (A) Darv
6* (L) Darv

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
kuhla 1 to 100, 5 crystals great success lvl 93, about all i can ask for today.

I'm not pulling summons this batch i already have kuhla and kuda, don't want dupes (anima/breaker got really lucky).

I think i'll wait for players choice? or fiora's batch up.