Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah just those top 5 would be a pretty good team, and I have all 5 of them, might try it out... gotta finish leveling Kuda though.
Every time I rare summon for the last month+ I keep hoping for a Darvanshel. Still waiting. It's really the only thing I'm missing. I still have Oulu, but it's not the same.

I tried Trial of the Gods 4 just now and got fucking wrecked. I think reading strats might help, as all the stuff I saw about it was basically using angel idols and shit to get through Emilia's attack.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting that his top 6 didn't change at all. I had 9 units in the September one (14 of those now though), and now I'm up to 13 with this newest (thanks Orna from summon ticket today!); Maxwell, Zelnite, Elza, Kuda, Lilly, Ulkina, Orna, Kuhla, Exvehl, Shida, Karl, Dilma.
Hmmm, I have 8 I think. A few are new and mostly untouched yet(Raydn, Karl, Mariudeth, and I think Narza), Lilly is maxed, Darvanshel is close, Exvahl needs levels and BB(he's 6*), and Dilma is maxed. But NO. FUCKING. HEALER.

Can't get to my mail box to get my summon ticket and hope for Ulkina.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zero gemmed trial 6. Double zelnite, oulu, dilma, Michele, ahvel.

Didn't fuck up floor 1 (killed all at once), easy clear after that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess the problem with having more people on my friends list now is that it's fucking impossible to get one of you to show up on command. Thanks for the Darvanshel, hopefully I can find you as an option in the next 2 hours!

I haven't looked at trials 5 or 6 yet, but I have all those units so I may give that team a shot for trial 6.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm going crazy trying to bb level, super summons along w/ ulkina batch 6star let me get
6star ulkina/rowgen/kuda/khula/narza/maxwell

They're all either 99 or 100, w/ some bb's.

I'm prioritizing
maxwell/ulkina/kuda/rowgen/narza/khula

in that order, with all these summons, i'm also semi working on
arius/2nd rowgen/vargas/zelha/zephyr (6stars various low levels)

and like 10 earth crystals and twice as many gods, i don't have a single earth unit to dump it into except golem.

atm bb leveling is just killer, saving sphere frogs for 9/10 both bb and sbb. i think i have 20?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks cheenky (and lanx and everyone else), yours was the first one that came up after about a dozen reloads. You all can switch your leaders back if you want to.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every time I rare summon for the last month+ I keep hoping for a Darvanshel. Still waiting. It's really the only thing I'm missing. I still have Oulu, but it's not the same.

I tried Trial of the Gods 4 just now and got fucking wrecked. I think reading strats might help, as all the stuff I saw about it was basically using angel idols and shit to get through Emilia's attack.
You can lazy man 1 gem trial 4 pretty easily. Run a high damage team blow all your sbbs on round 2, die, gem, kill it with the next round of sbbs. Proceed to snooze through the next fight.

Also, new thunder unit in Japan batch is thunder darvanshel so you can wait for that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm going crazy trying to bb level, super summons along w/ ulkina batch 6star let me get
6star ulkina/rowgen/kuda/khula/narza/maxwell

They're all either 99 or 100, w/ some bb's.

I'm prioritizing
maxwell/ulkina/kuda/rowgen/narza/khula

in that order, with all these summons, i'm also semi working on
arius/2nd rowgen/vargas/zelha/zephyr (6stars various low levels)

and like 10 earth crystals and twice as many gods, i don't have a single earth unit to dump it into except golem.

atm bb leveling is just killer, saving sphere frogs for 9/10 both bb and sbb. i think i have 20?
That's going to be a badass team you'll have eventually. You've kind of got the same issue as me, and that's having Kuda and Kuhla. Kuhla is kind of worthless with Kuda. I value that extra 10% crit (40% over Maxwell's 30%) more than 15% attack (100% to Kuhla's 115%). I'll almost always take Maxwell though. But yeah, Maxwell, Zelnite, and Kuda I feel like are now staples of my team (and Elza too, but you didn't list her).

But otherwise, Ulkina is a badass, Rowgen is fucking crazy STBB (wish I had gotten one to replace Lilith), and you've got Narza covered too.

I burned up all my off color crystals and gods on good units. Like, Kuda would be sitting at around lvl 50 right now but I used a bunch of light and earth crap.

Ishad, it's too late. I went and 0 gemmed trial 4. Zelnite (lead), Dilma, Lilith, Elza, Exvehl, and Darvanshel (friend). It was cake, just needed to know not to blow May up without getting the buff to mitigate Emilia's SBB.

Now to figure out a team for trial 5.

Edit: Just ran into a team with a bunch of the defensive items on (Aegis Cloak?) in Arena. Still fucking crushed them. This arena team is so awesome.

I'm not doing anymore summoning for a while. My team is basically about as good as it gets. Like I said, I have Oulu. If I can't manage a Darvanshel friend, Oulu should be sufficient. Maybe when Cardes comes out I'll worry about it.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
narza is white darvenshel, and batch rate up too atm.
Narza and darv are definitely nice, but I haven't run into anything yet that oulu wouldn't suffice.
At this point I'm just waiting for sergio 6* to do vargas vortex and maxwell.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are the servers still lagged to f'k and back? I put the game down because of how infuriating that shit was. Even after they said they "Fixed" it, it was still shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's going to be a badass team you'll have eventually. You've kind of got the same issue as me, and that's having Kuda and Kuhla. Kuhla is kind of worthless with Kuda. I value that extra 10% crit (40% over Maxwell's 30%) more than 15% attack (100% to Kuhla's 115%). I'll almost always take Maxwell though. But yeah, Maxwell, Zelnite, and Kuda I feel like are now staples of my team (and Elza too, but you didn't list her).

But otherwise, Ulkina is a badass, Rowgen is fucking crazy STBB (wish I had gotten one to replace Lilith), and you've got Narza covered too.

I burned up all my off color crystals and gods on good units. Like, Kuda would be sitting at around lvl 50 right now but I used a bunch of light and earth crap.

Ishad, it's too late. I went and 0 gemmed trial 4. Zelnite (lead), Dilma, Lilith, Elza, Exvehl, and Darvanshel (friend). It was cake, just needed to know not to blow May up without getting the buff to mitigate Emilia's SBB.

Now to figure out a team for trial 5.

Edit: Just ran into a team with a bunch of the defensive items on (Aegis Cloak?) in Arena. Still fucking crushed them. This arena team is so awesome.

I'm not doing anymore summoning for a while. My team is basically about as good as it gets. Like I said, I have Oulu. If I can't manage a Darvanshel friend, Oulu should be sufficient. Maybe when Cardes comes out I'll worry about it.
Oh i never got Elza, gonna either wait for rate up or players choice, but eh, not gonna worry about it, i'm pretty much set for most anything once i sbb my new main team.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
damn the only unit i have that has the def ignore buff is a 4* zephyr. i have a maxed 5* raydn but even if i evolved him i'd still need to unlock sbb. how important is def ignore for trial 6?

thinking of using:
darvanshel 10sbb leader for status null
michelle 10sbb
uda 10sbb
mariudeth 10sbb

i can use 6* ulkina 8bb or altri 10sbb for heals. no ggc spheres yet.

also thinking zelnite friend since i don't have him

edit: if healer isn't necessary i could also run luther 10sbb

Servers seem to be ok again so i jumped back on, did 4 pulls and got Rowgen (G)(L)(A) and ulkina(G) so pretty wierd but i aint complaining, especially happy about the ulkina.
Got my ihsir's Guise; The trials were easier than last time, or maybe i just have better units. Love that the guise stacks with stat gems.