Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Kind of sucks they release this event and now Bulb dungeon is gone. Had no reason to run it before but need 3 Fire x 3 Miracle to finish the evolves. Also, the wording of the 6* Ultor is strange, you don't actually need 2x Ultors. My RS image is screwed up so a little hesitant to try and pull for the Ultor.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Bulb dungeon is still there for me. Maybe try restarting?

Nevermind. My screen said it had 1 day left so I ran crimson to get a fire bulb. Now its gone.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
According to the news it should be up, but there is also another rate up on this other pair. No idea, I'd like to try for the Ultor just b/c.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I used 3 summons during ultor summon and never got him... Now I want him so I can Use cyclaw on him

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is about the fifth time my rarity bar has reset on a day when I absolutely logged in easily within 24 hours of last time. Getting old.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
I don't think it resets by the amount of hours in between logins. You just have to login once a day. Like I think you can login one day @ 11:59pm and then login two minutes later and it'll have been reset.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right, and if I log in less than 24 hours since the last one it should, by definition, be within the window. I mean, you know as long as it's after the switch over. Popped in yesterday around 2pm EST, full bar. Popped in today around 1pm EST, empty bar.

Really as long as I'm in some time during the day it should never reset yet it has more than once. I'm not pushing the boundaries by doing it right around roll over time. I dunno. At least 1 or 2 of them I'm pretty sure I just fucked up timing and my memory told me otherwise. Yesterday I did not.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm getting pretty sick of this new RS crap. It feels like every week there's a new one (and this week, 3?).

Give us some damn content to do!

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this after not playing a P&D style game for a while, added myself to and people from the RR spreadsheet in the original post.

Hope I have more luck with pulls in this game than I ever did with P&D.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Feels weird, but I'm pretty much done with the current content. Only thing I haven't done is the Agni bonus dungeon, but I don't have a good unit to Sphere Frog. I even did the shitty bonus dungeon that requires you to make Venom Knives (adds poison to attack). All that's left is to level my current guys in prep for next Frontier Hunter

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Note for ppl who haven't done shitty dungeon with venom knives, as long as you know you have the dps to take the mob down from 51 to 0 in one shot, you don't need poison.

Also bulb and chest vortex are back up again, i think they want ppl to have the new ultor 6* but fucking fuckity fuck, i ran that stupid bulb dungeon 20x got 15 miracle totems 7 dark and 1 fire, christ this is stupid, and you need 3 of each, miracle/fire.

haven't even tried the cyclaw dungeon yet, but with 6days i'm not worried. these fucking bulbs tho, thats my problem.

and then they release these 2 fucking vocoloids.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
two summons trying for ultor... Lord Len and Thunder Whip Orna? Wtf?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Len and Rin is the current rate up. Ultor is over. That said, Len is retarded. Supposed to be a 50 hit count 6*. Also, Orna is a badass thunder unit. You really did better getting those two than Ultor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Spent 2 full energy bars getting 3 fucking red bulbs, while i have 15 miracle bulbs, wtf is this disparity, now i can get back to bb farming.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
It took me 8 runs to get two fire and miracle bulbs. I'm just happy I pulled a 5* Anima Ultor. Gotta wait for totems to evo, sad face.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just dumped all 10 of my RS on this batch. The drop checks on the light unit is insane, I want it for arena.

Did't get either, but did get a guardian Fiora, Anima Luther, and Lord Kaja. All new for me. Rest was garbage :p