Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
dammit they opened up SMP... why couldn't they wait til thursday or friday when the totem dungeon is up??? i have too many crystals left over from super honor summons
I'm pretty annoyed to see a Fire Crystal in my box this morning. I'm sitting on 7 of them already from leftovers. What the fuck am I going to do with all these crystals?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm pretty annoyed to see a Fire Crystal in my box this morning. I'm sitting on 7 of them already from leftovers. What the fuck am I going to do with all these crystals?
I started feeding my off-color crystals to whatever I'm power leveling now. Maxed my Len and a few others with Dark Crystals already.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I didn't see these in the patch notes
looks like first half is released
was just browsing through my evolve menu and saw that.
rrr_img_83941.jpg

edit,
hmm guess that was my last miracle totem

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tomorrow is Thursday, so you can farm up more miracle totems!

I hate when I have 1 unit from each of the halves. I have Yujeh and Orna. I'm tempted to try for Fiora or Ardin, but it's really shitty that I've got this 1/3 chance of getting something I've already got.

I was really hoping Shida's 6* would be in today and not Fiora's. Not because I'll actually use Shida, but I've been hanging onto him since damn near when I started. I guess this gives me the opportunity to max out Orna prior to Thunder Vortex (just kidding, we're not getting that ever).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea busting a key or 2 for her level 100, i actually don't have a stock of red crystals since i just got ultor lvl 100 today

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Ushi posted a new video today about how Ultor's leader skill seemed broken. By the end of it, the conclusion is really thatelementaldamage on global is incredibly broken. If they don't end up fixing it, Shida will probably become a meta unit. Which is kind of hilarious since they're going to be giving an Anima version out for free to new players (wish I had an Anima as opposed to Breaker).

Neph_sl

shitlord
Don't have Shida, but it's good that I've been leveling Fiora and Lucca!

WTB 6* Grahdens for dark/light buffs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only doing 2 summons for this one, since I don't really care.

4* Michele (A)
4* Uda (B)

Both are identical dupes (unit/type) to what I have already.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
So Ushi posted a new video today about how Ultor's leader skill seemed broken. By the end of it, the conclusion is really thatelementaldamage on global is incredibly broken. If they don't end up fixing it, Shida will probably become a meta unit. Which is kind of hilarious since they're going to be giving an Anima version out for free to new players (wish I had an Anima as opposed to Breaker).
all the anima shidas from this will evolve into 6* oracles

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have no idea how many times I've ran Zurg (a lot), but I still have no Zurg and not a single imp. These drop rates are garbage. I really feel like you should get an imp on every run, or every other run. I mean, you need like 50 of the fuckers to max a single unit.

I also just finished Michele's SBB, and as I was looking at my units, I'm starting to have trouble figuring out whose SBB I should even bother with. I'm up to 18 units fully maxed out (sans imps and sphere frogs). With attack BB's, my options are Aisha, Arius, Dean, Gravion, Eze, Ronel, Azael, and Lira. What a bunch of fucking garbage ass units to try to level...

Oh, my other option is my 2nd Anima Zelnite. But is that really necessary?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm trying to get full mono color squads, just cuz it seems to be the way to go through some vortex

best for me is red
darv/ulkina/ultor/luthor/michele/vargas (fiora i need to work on)

white
maxwel/narza/themis/sefia (workin on zelha sbb)

green
zelnite/ophelia/dilma/faris (i could slap in miku)
then i can't make anything out of the other colors

rowgenx2 and uda

kuda/lunaris (shida when 6star)

khuda/arius

i haven't really counted grah/karl i guess those are a given really, everyone should have one of them.

otherwise, there's really not much to do except to farm metal chests/totems on wed/thurs then the rest is just zurg farming.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten 4 imps and 3 Zurg's from farming him over the past few days. Not sure how many runs, but have leveled from 116 to 123 doing it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damnit. I swear I farmed up a Thunder Totem for my Orna evo today, but apparently I was mistaken.

Anyway, you can collect your FH rewards today.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Game is dieing a slow no content death. The sub reddit is dieing, this thread is dieing. I no longer feel it necessary to use my energy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, I agree. Gumi is killing the game. It started with the 3 energy change. Add on throwing every new unit in JP, and it made it worse. Even if they release raids soon, they'll already be trivialized.

It may still be entertaining for a while, but it won't ever be challenging. But as it is now, with no new content, lots of people have nothing to do.