Brave Frontier

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
btw zurg absolutely puts arena on easy mode. ipad alt account has pretty ok characters, for arena it was
zelnite
pumpqueen
ophelia
maxwell
michele?

i'd stack it so that zelnite would bb on 2nd turn to pump up the others if they needed their gauge filled, and prayed for pumpqueen to unleash her bb b/c it's aoe stun basically.

now with zurg and amano's it doesn't matter what group you bring in, it kills at least 2 opponents first turn.

heck i'm so lazy with that account, the same arena group can also OHK zurg, so i don't have to swap squads to quest/arena, just use one squad.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish I had my Ziz still or a Falma. Going to go with:

Lodin (B)
Uda (B)
Orna (L)
Garnan (L)
Ronel (L)

Then again, we probably won't get Thunder Vortex for another 6+ months, so it probably doesn't matter. I'll have to level up whatever power creep units they add by then.

I've done around 100 runs of Zurg and still nada. I go with Zelnite, Elza (lead), Maxwell, Deemo, and Kuda for my arena team, and usually get 1-2 kills on turn 1. Turn 2 is full BB's 100% of the time, and usually 1-2 SBB's. I lose like 1% of the time. I'm still trying for Zurg, but not sure I really care.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Holy crap this Hellborn Dilias. Wasn't expecting it to be hard at all and have had to revert to bringing a healer in to the fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck... who do I sphere frog?! Darvanshel or Elza? That's about it for top tier units...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Definitely Darvanshel if you've only got one. If you've actually got to bring Darvanshel to something, it means you need help; and Darvanshel with 2 spheres is a big difference. Personally I go with Dandelga and Evil Shard (or if you've got better than Evil Shard, but something that gives auto + BC).

Elza is awesome to have sphere frogged but it's more of a luxury. Same with Zelnite. Is it awesome doing Amanohabaken and Sol Creator on them? Fuck yes (or Lexida/Sol Creator on Zelnite...so OP it's kind of sad). You absolutely dominate and can keep SBB's up with just 2 mobs (and occasionally 1). But it's not going to make or break your team. More than likely it just makes farming a little bit quicker...or longer if you're sitting through auto battle SBB's.

I have no idea who to sphere frog anymore though. I'm thinking maybe Shida, just for the fuck of it. So far I've got Maxwell, Zelnite, Elza, Kuda, and Darvanshel. 2nd Zelnite is an option, but that seems a bit stupid. Ulkina, Kuhla, Lilith, and Lilly are all also strong contenders. In fact, Ulkina seems like a damn good option, especially since mine is Anima.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I frogged zelnite, maxwell, oulu, ulkina and kuda.

I would say grah, sergio, ahvel are contenders. Karl when he gets his 6*. Not even sure what second sphere I would give lily.

Bulb farming is only making me saltier about how shitty Ciara, and semira's sbb modifiers and their stats are. What a fuck up those units are.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that's a good call too. Everyone should probably save a sphere frog for Karl. And then save another one for around when Grah gets his 6* in JP. Heck, may as well do it now if you've got em around. Grah will probably surpass Maxwell by the time he gets his 6*. I mean, he's already an insane 5* unit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, they really do drop!

rrr_img_84621.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So...

Tree
Ulkina
Elimo
Elsel
Darvanshel
Elza
Lilly Matah
Lilith
Melchio
Karl
Narza
Len
Elza (x2)

Thinking Darvanshel?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you have both, i'd just pick your favorite one. while ulkina cures status, tree cures and prevents for 3 turns, also trees sbb is massive heal, while ulkinas sbb gives hc/bc and dmg.

i've used both and on maxwell as well, all i can say is that dual sphere'd with evil shard you won't feel like you're always in a clutch.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
my sphere frogged units are

darvanshel
altri
maxwell
elza
zelnite

i wish i hadn't frogged altri since i ended up getting ulkina and have not used altri since getting her, but can you do?

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gumi released a new game today on Android/iOS called Chain Chronicles. Made by sega.

It is pretty fun game so far. Only issue is I have now been rerolling for past 2 hours trying to get a 5* character to start with.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Meh neither of the new 6*s are worth a damn due to their SBB damage modifiers and piss poor drop checks. One or the other would have made them meh. Both being bad kills them for anyone with a decent team. Sad times.

Side note I crashed in arena a second ago. Was so pissed for a minute but my win streak continues! 263.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
yea pretty sure arena fights are pre-determined, so ppl don't rage quit b4 loss.
Day rolled over so not certain if it's still the case but in the past I've crashed after a win and not had it count as a win for the daily so assumed crash = auto loss.

Same on Magress although to be fair it "kind" of helps that Maxwell is a light unit haha.