Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Summon ticket at 20k arena points, sphere frog at 25k. Good luck with the shitty connection rates.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I imagine these element vortex arenas will end up backfiring on Gumi and drive off a lot of players. The incompetence displayed by gaming companies never ceases to amaze me. It's across the board; MMO's, blockbuster titles, and now even apps.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
20k? it was fucking annoying enough trying to get 15k in 3 and say fuck it, i'm finally done, i got my shitty electric unit that's rotting away.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
20k? it was fucking annoying enough trying to get 15k in 3 and say fuck it, i'm finally done, i got my shitty electric unit that's rotting away.
I didn't do the last one so I have no idea how bad it will be. Going to shoot for the ticket, I have a bunch of sphere frogs that I'm just sitting on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I should be able to hit Maxwell soon I think. Lilly (Lead)/Ulkina/Darvanshel/Zelnite/Elza with a friend Grahdens. That seem decent? I was thinking I could throw in Narza for double mitigation.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if your lily don't die, you really don't need double mit, along with zelnite and his bb skills your darv should 99% have bb ready when you need it. if you're using a grah friend make sure that friend is using a medulla also since grah seems to die or close to dieing cuz of 5star (in my time at it). do you have a lilith or rowgen instead of elza?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
if your lily don't die, you really don't need double mit, along with zelnite and his bb skills your darv should 99% have bb ready when you need it. if you're using a grah friend make sure that friend is using a medulla also since grah seems to die or close to dieing cuz of 5star (in my time at it). do you have a lilith or rowgen instead of elza?
Yep, I've got both but haven't evolved my rowgen up yet (he's the next project). I'm farming up my third Frozen Myth (hopefully). Any suggestions on items?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crescent dews if you have them over revives. I think they were from Halloween. If you lose the battle, force quit the app and your items won't disappear.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck Grahdens. He dies too fast; Colossal Tridon friend is where it's at-he turns Maxwell into a joke. FInally got my Maxwell last week, used Lucca(leader)/ardin/zelnite/altri/darv/tridon friend.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you need a Tridon, Ao, mine is maxed out now. Anima with dual sphere, Dandelga/Evil Shard.

That said, my biggest reason for needing Grahdens was for the revive. The extra damage plus element changing is the only thing that allowed me to burn Maxwell down. My units weren't quite as good as what's out now though. Killing Maxwell wasn't hard. Even with bad RNG as long as I counted turns I could make it. But killing her the 2nd time was a bitch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you need a Tridon, Ao, mine is maxed out now. Anima with dual sphere, Dandelga/Evil Shard.

That said, my biggest reason for needing Grahdens was for the revive. The extra damage plus element changing is the only thing that allowed me to burn Maxwell down. My units weren't quite as good as what's out now though. Killing Maxwell wasn't hard. Even with bad RNG as long as I counted turns I could make it. But killing her the 2nd time was a bitch.
save fujins for that and blow through him like a motherfucker?

I'll do tridon and mass dps.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I ended up having 3-4 fujin's and 2 revives by the time Maxwell revived. Basically the whole fight is survivability until Maxwell revives, then it's a mini-dps race (only 100k hp). The problem was I couldn't do 100k in 3 turns with Lilith and Zelnite. But adding Grah in and I crushed it in 2 turns.

The Earth Vortex seems to have stabilized finally. Been able to do it without any issues since about 10am PST. My goal is the last burst frog. Finally got my Mifune (B!) today too. Was able to get a Magress (B) from the honor summon. I think breaker is decent for Magress since he's got such terrible recovery. My Lance (A) and Eze (G) are basically done (max lvl, middling BB lvl). Still need to summon a Vargas, Selena, and Atro. Decision time as to whether I'll blow my summons on them or save them for SHS. I don't need the SHS much, but it'd make leveling Priscilla/Mifune/Magress easier.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shs had the starters in it last time. Pulled two vargas and a lance.

25-1 in the earth vortex and only at 2.2k arena points. Don't see 20k happening.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dumb part is that you'd have to gem to get the summon ticket...but it'd end up costing you more than 5 gems. And sphere frogs are already plentiful enough that it isn't worth gemming for.

MossyBank

N00b
Do you get metal keys on Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri on JPBF like you do on Global? I was trying to find it in the imperial place but I couldn't find it.

Edit: Did another rare summon on JPBF and got Breaker Emilia.... ewww.. and lol I captured Breaker Legolas from the LOTR dungeon lvl 1. Cool.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, click 2nd blue button down to get keys. Top one is achievements (click the 2nd button on this one and go through every single orange button to claim your points, 3rd button here is to exchange zel/karma/units for points, and 4th is to buy shit), 2nd is keys, 3rd is slot machine (get tokens from raid), 4th is your stats.

Both versions change their day at midnight, but that means you'll be almost a day ahead on JP. So starting at 7am PST Thursday, you'll be on Friday dungeon on JP. Same deal with keys, but they follow global's schedule.

Also, speaking of achievements, I recommend you save them up. The miracle ore to upgrade starters to 7* is 8k achievement points. I don't know if there's a cap on how many you can carry though (sphere frog is also 8k points).

MossyBank

N00b
Thanks man that was very helpful, got my metal key, and claimed 3200 acheivement points, also spent some of my raid tokens.. wish all this shit was on global.
frown.png