Breaking Bad

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My only prediction:

Walts revenge on Grey Matter is somehow threatening/convincing them to launder his barrel(s) of money through their company or not-for-profit charity in order to get the money safely to Skyler and the kids to support them. Billionaires wouldn't have trouble hiding several million dollars for the time being.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
ok so i had an epiphany, walt is going to use a season 1 trick. he is going to make mercury sulphate or whatever that shit is he used on tuco. only this time it will serve as a delivery system for the ricin. everyone reels after the explosion. jack laughs. haha thats the best you got walt? walt says slowly, that just spread the ricin into the air, you have all been infected.
I'm glad you're not a professional writer.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think this changes everything.

M6nGsJy.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Not insider infoz, but maybe some stuff he was too timid to act on until now. It could be akin to that scene with the bullies in S1, or the douche bag on the cell phone, when Walt blew up his car. The old Walt let tons of stuff slide off his back--stuff that would drive people insane. He was just very mild mannered and sweet, as Gretchen said. Heisenberg isn't, so maybe some stuff Walt would forgive/forget, Heisenberg will kill for.
Didn't he and Gretchen have a thing/fling at some point? I seem to remember some awkward tension between them way back that was more than just offering to pay for his cancer treatments.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Didn't he and Gretchen have a thing/fling at some point? I seem to remember some awkward tension between them way back that was more than just offering to pay for his cancer treatments.
Yeah they had a flashback in season one or two when they were working together and dating.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What we know about Walt's back story.

At some point, Gretchen and Walter were a couple, we see them intimate, discussing what the human body is made out of in a S1 flashback. We also know Gretchen, Eliot and Walter started Gray Matter. We know it was Walter's formula on some kind of crystal-thing, which lead Gray Matter to it's first massive patent, Eliot says this at the party in S1. However, before the patent could bear fruit, something happened and Walter left the company for 5k. Walter says he was "forced" from the company and Gretchen/Eliot stole his ideas. Gretchen says "You can't see it that way...We were on vacation at my parents summer estate, and you packed up and left without saying one word."

So, there seems to be some information Gretchen was not aware of, that Walter was. And this information forced Walter to sell and leave. That's all we know at this point, but yes, they had a relationship and yes, Walter was pretty much responsible for their wealth. Why he chose to leave all of the sudden is anyone's guess, but it appears as though whatever it is? Gretchen also doesn't know.

Edit: Really glad that kid got to Gilligan. For me, the Gray Matter back story is a HUGE piece of the Walter White puzzle.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/breaking-ba...153505871.html

"Kevin, who was our wonderful, No. 1 fan. he told me that first day I spent with him, visiting him, he told me what he liked about the show and I said, 'Is there something you feel is missing from the show?'" Gilligan said on the "Breaking Bad Insider" podcast. "He said, 'You know what, I want to know more about Gretchen and Elliott. I want to know more about Walt's backstory with them. I want to know what happened.'"

Gilligan added: "I can't promise you you will ever get your complete knowledge of that situation to your total satisfaction, but the very fact that Kevin mentioned Gretchen and Elliott led us - the writers and I - to reintroduce them, reincorporate them into the story."
18 posts up and talked about ad nauseum since.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Adam12's predictions:

Walt: Death by ricin after turning himself in.
Jesse: Kills Todd, escapes.
Skylar: Killed by nazi's under Lydia's order.
Walt Jr: Helps Marie raise the baby.

Marie: Adopts the baby.
Todd: Stabbed to death by Jesse.
Lydia: Killed by Walt.
Jack: Killed by Walt.
Gretchen: Nothing.
Elliot: Nothing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My only prediction:

Walts revenge on Grey Matter is somehow threatening/convincing them to launder his barrel(s) of money through their company or not-for-profit charity in order to get the money safely to Skyler and the kids to support them. Billionaires wouldn't have trouble hiding several million dollars for the time being.
Haha this would be good. I feel like this is a bad plan though given how much effort they are going through to distance themselves from Walt. Plus it'd be hard to imagine they'd keep to the money laundering post-Walt's death. Even if Skylar had incriminating shit against them it'd be iffy. Finally I doubt Walt would ask them for any kind of favor or help.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skipping any more posts until I see the finale. Just here to say my prediction for Walt's motivation seems to have gone out the window when Saul disappeared. Unless something unforeseen happens in the finale he's going in blind and Jesse is not a motivation. Ambi and a_skeleton_03 might need to start working on my 2 week avatar=P

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Skipping any more posts until I see the finale. Just here to say my prediction for Walt's motivation seems to have gone out the window when Saul disappeared. Unless something unforeseen happens in the finale he's going in blind and Jesse is not a motivation. Ambi and a_skeleton_03 might need to start working on my 2 week avatar=P
I don't know man, everything seems to be up in the air right now.