Breaking Bad

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
During the first season, I thought Marie was the hottest chick on the show. That isn't saying much, but she was much better than Skyler. Now I want her to die while being force fucked by a large African gentleman.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
rrr_img_44199.jpg

Wendy DaFoe

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So why do you fools think Walt is coming back to save Jesse or wont simply try to kill him if he sees him alive during his upcoming rampage? Its pretty obvious Walt knows they were going to end up torturing him.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So why do you fools think Walt is coming back to save Jesse or wont simply try to kill him if he sees him alive during his upcoming rampage? Its pretty obvious Walt knows they were going to end up torturing him.
I think in Walt's sociopathic mind, if he saves Jesse from his current situation, Jesse will forgive him for past grievances...never mind the fact Walt put him where he is more or less.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He was saved by the new Heisenberg, "Meth Damon", he may look dumb as a cows ass, but actually, that boy is the smartest one of them all for sure and I suspect that "Meth Damon" is the reason why Walt buys a machine gun and comes back.
Yup. Meth Damon is indeed the smartest of that crew. And, he has a thing for Lydia, and I can relate to that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its pretty obvious Walt knows they were going to end up torturing him.
For a day or two, not the better part of a year. Plus Walt lost his real family AFTER that. Good chance he'll be desperate for any family. And for the entire series until the last 2 or so days he viewed Jesse as family.

To be clear, it's not that I'm positive he's coming back purely to save Jesse. I just think the people completely dismissing the idea are being stupid.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just dont see it, especially considering Walt told them to stop as they were leaving so Jesse could hear about Jane. Walt went out of his way to make sure Jesse's remaining existence was as painful as possible.