Breaking Bad

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm just hoping we see Lydia chained to a radiator at some point.

That would make it all worth while.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
True. But, rules are made to be broken when a lot of money is offered...
Yeah this guy so far has shown that he doesn't break rules. He wouldn't even sit with Walt for a few hours for $100k. He was willing to do an hour just because he felt sorry for him but yeah this guy isn't one to break rules.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Jesse won't kill himself. He's going to take Brock and adopt him. Or use the guy that Walt used for new identification.
Jesse isn't exactly an A-list candidate for adopting a kid. He's wanted by the DEA (Marie knows he's involved remember) and Brock still has blood relatives who will claim custody of him (his grandmother).

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It was $10k for 1 hour. He's very strict with his rules -- yeah. But, I think with several MILLIONS, he would be willing to give Jesse one more try. Speculation, of course.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It was $10k for 1 hour. He's very strict with his rules -- yeah. But, I think with several MILLIONS, he would be willing to give Jesse one more try. Speculation, of course.
True, I want to believe he is the ultimate professional and will break no rules, ever. The guy is my hero.

Needless

Toe Sucker
He's your hero, yet he told Saul he would photoshop his nose blemish, yet directly imported the photo into the license template with no intention of actually doing so!

HOW CAN YOU TAKE THIS MAN FOR HIS WORD SUINEG?!?!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He's your hero, yet he told Saul he would photoshop his nose blemish, yet directly imported the photo into the license template with no intention of actually doing so!

HOW CAN YOU TAKE THIS MAN FOR HIS WORD SUINEG?!?!
It is just in the template for him to make sure everything turned out well, he didn't print right then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop treating this like Lost and freeze framing it!!!

Caliane

my earlier prediction of Jesse blowing up the lab on purpose to kill Todd has a few problems now.
1. Brock is alive. I think this gives more motivation for Jesse to live, and find some way to help him.
2. no final jesse/walt interaction.

They just cant have Jesse suicide without confronting walt one more time.
So unless, they have Walt meet jesse, and LEAVE him there.. Which I don't see happening.
I think Jesse might live at this point. (although I can imagine the possibility of Jesse suiciding to kill Todd JUST as Walt shows up, with Walt powerless to stop it. Which could also lead to the m60 involvement.)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Jesse suiciding with Andrea dead isn't going to happen. Not because it couldn't but because they wouldn't write that into the script and remind him that Brock is still alive if that was going to be the way he went out.

Royal

my earlier prediction of Jesse blowing up the lab on purpose to kill Todd has a few problems now.
1. Brock is alive. I think this gives more motivation for Jesse to live, and find some way to help him.
2. no final jesse/walt interaction.

They just cant have Jesse suicide without confronting walt one more time.
So unless, they have Walt meet jesse, and LEAVE him there.. Which I don't see happening.
I think Jesse might live at this point. (although I can imagine the possibility of Jesse suiciding to kill Todd JUST as Walt shows up, with Walt powerless to stop it. Which could also lead to the m60 involvement.)
1) As long as Jesse is alive and captive, Brock is in danger. Killing the Aryans is the only way to remedy that, but he's really not in a position to do so. Taking himself out of the equation (and Todd in the process since he was the trigger man) is the easiest solution and gives him a measure of revenge. Just killing Todd while Jack and the others live could lead to Brock being killed as payback before they go ahead and kill Jesse. Granted, he probably doesn't think that far ahead and he just kills Todd while he can.

2) Walt can show up to poison the Aryans while Jesse is still alive (in fact going there to see why they haven't killed Jesse yet could be his pretense for showing up). They show him what they've done with Jesse and Walt gives the situation his blessing before leaving (Heisenburg is back in full effect). Jesse later kills Todd after he's been poisoned but before he dies from it (Walt doesn't tell Jesse he's used the ricin on them).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jesse suiciding with Andrea dead isn't going to happen. Not because it couldn't but because they wouldn't write that into the script and remind him that Brock is still alive if that was going to be the way he went out.
I don't see how them reminding him Brock is still alive means he won't suicide, especially if it means taking Todd with him. If Jesse's dead the nazis have no reason to kill Brock

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't see how them reminding him Brock is still alive means he won't suicide, especially if it means taking Todd with him. If Jesse's dead the nazis have no reason to kill Brock
Jesse had that option when Andrea was alive and didn't take it. He will be thinking now that he is the only one that can take care of Brock.

Royal

Jesse had that option when Andrea was alive and didn't take it. He will be thinking now that he is the only one that can take care of Brock.
Jesse is going to feel at least partially responsible for Andrea's death because of his botched escape attempt just as he felt responsible for Jane's death. He WILL find a way to make that pain go away. He has to know he's never going to be in a position to take care of Brock and the kid still has family that are alive that can do a better job of that than he can anyway.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Jesse is going to feel at least partially responsible for Andrea's death because of his botched escape attempt just as he felt responsible for Jane's death. He WILL find a way to make that pain go away. He has to know he's never going to be in a position to take care of Brock and the kid still has family that are alive that can do a better job of that than he can anyway.
Yeah I don't think we have a track record of Jesse using his brain in the last 5 years.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Prediction: Walt uses his infamy to his advantage. He makes another video detailing his confession, plans to kill the Nazis as revenge for Hanks death and, by the way, contributions to Grey Matter. He uses the Ricin in conjunction with the M60 somehow. Coating the bullets or somehow weaponizing the Ricin. An indirect outcome of his plan is Jesse being freed. Walt learns of Andreas death by Jesse who is somehow standing over him ready to kill him. Walt reveals it doesnt matter because he is going to die anyway from a wound/cancer/whatever. Jesse watches Walt die and hears police sirens.

Walt: Dead.
Jesse: Arrested
Skylar: Suicide
Walt Jr: Lives with Aunt and helps raise Holly

Marie: Helps raise Flynn and Holly
Todd: Dead by Jesse's hands
Lydia: Escapes
Jack: Dead by Heisenberg's hands
Gretchen: Possibly a quick reaction shot but probably nothing
Elliot: Same as Gretchen

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Prediction.

Everyone dies except CP boy.

If they pull some Sopranos fade to black bulshit imma fucking be mad.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure about the order of any of these but that's how I see it going down.

Walt: Ricin then turns himself into the DEA.
Jesse: Blows himself up in the lab with Todd
Skylar: Keeps the kids, does not stay with Marie.
Walt Jr: Stays with his mom.

Marie: Emotional breakdown.
Todd: Killed by Jesse blowing up the lab during a cook.
Lydia: Killed by Walt, not sure how though.
Jack: Killed by Walt.
Gretchen: Nothing.
Elliot: Nothing.