Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

iannis

Musty Nester
What country is still ruled by it's indigenous people? Some parts of China maybe? Actually wondering about that at the moment. Not stirring the pot, just a philosophical query for you fine upstanding gentlemen.
I guess it depends on how many generations back you want to count.

Egypt is still ruled by Egyptians, I guess. As much as it was in Ceasar's time.

While the language has changed, there are probably central american countries that are -basically- ruled the way that they were before the Spanish showed up. And by descendants of the survivors.

It's hard to qualify what exactly counts as indigenous. You mean like purebloods?

Cherokee Nation. That part of the mountains is technically theirs, and technically they're as pureblood native as you're gonna get.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
in caesars time eqypt was ruled by greeks, who roughly took over from the persians who preceded them and later it was ruled directly by romans, byzantines, arabs, and practically by the british, you couldn't have picked a country ruled by so many other groups I think.

iannis

Musty Nester
You could say that Egypt is ruled by Americans today. At least a lot of egyptians seem to think that. And yet every official they have is egyptian.

That's why I said "as much as it was in ceasars time". Who even knows if the Pharoh was egyptian by birth.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
literally though cleopatra and the ptolemaic line were greek born from alexander's time. They even radically changed the whole culture hellenizing it.

iannis

Musty Nester
literally though cleopatra and the ptolemaic line were greek born from alexander's time.
Yeah, but that kinda gets to the heart of it. How do you define what indigenous is?

It's a hard sell to convince anyone that Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian. Even if she was Greek.

iannis

Musty Nester
If the definition is precise, it is also narrow, and self rule of a nation-state by indigenous peoples becomes self contradictory. If it's imprecise, it doesn't actually mean very much.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guise cmon, we all know Africa would be heaven on earth if not for the oppression of the white man. Really white men are just a scourge on this planet.

Look how great country's like Zimbabwe or South Africa have done since majority rule.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of white male privilege...I'll just leave this here.

Why do girls hate me so much? (ElliotRodger)(Youtube) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

rrr_img_67566.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
/raises hand
Anything you need to know?

Also, lot of racist assholes in this thread.
Why is dancing a SIN?

It's not that I like dancing, I don't particularly. But sinful?!?!

That strikes me as one of those strange puritan sects that aren't that bad, in fact there's an awful lot that's good about it, but some of it is just flat out weird. We don't have a lotta quakers down here. Besides for the man on the can of oats.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dancing is literally a dry run for sex. Now I'm not saying that dancing is just as bad as actual fornication, but it is a vulgar display of impure thoughts, and in a lot of respects is just as bad as masturbation.