Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_117058.jpg
rrr_img_117059.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The first one was a mediocre borefest, but the Captain America property really turned it around. 2 was probably the best Marvel so far and 3 looks fucking incredible.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
1 was mediocre but watchable. RE: black panther, I don't need a whole origin story movie but I hope they don't just start the sinking ship all hands on deck shitfest and instead add characters thoughtfully through the story. I mean they really don't have a reason to start flailing wildly yet but you never know with those Hollywood types.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Panthers costume looks bland to me but thats how it is in the comics typically

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
What's with the silver lines all over his face? I don't read his comics but every picture I've seen of him is solid black with silver or gold eyes. Shit looks like Kylo Ren's brother.

That aside, fuck yeah looks great! Appears Scarlet Which has been training.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
What's with the silver lines all over his face? I don't read his comics but every picture I've seen of him is solid black with silver or gold eyes. Shit looks like Kylo Ren's brother.

That aside, fuck yeah looks great! Appears Scarlet Which has been training.
I imagine it is something to do with allowing his face to have a feline-ish silhouette on film. I would guess the subtle black on black shading they do in the comics didn't translate well to the screen. Or maybe his suit is more vibranium-y in the movie and those are threads.

Trailer looks great through.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The silver is weird, maybe the straight black doesnt work in live action ?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Would have preferred Cap beat Iron Man 1v1, but that looks pretty cool. Hopefully Cap and Bucky just wreck 1000 fucking normal dudes though like in Cap 2.

Column_sl

shitlord
If its like the comics Iron Man is insanely tough.

He has put characters that are well above Cap's strength level in the hospital.

1007830-scan0021.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
looks really, really good. With my Star Wars hype train at full choo-choo I had kind of forgotten this was coming. Awesome to have it to look forward to after my Xmas present.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, but also:
You're missing the point, the point is Iron Man is no easy target. If Bucky is in the room with Cap ( which he clearly is in when they confront each other in the trailer) then having them both fight him would be very wise.

You also don't know if there will be a 1v1 with them towards the end.

Marvel writers have written all kinds of crazy scenarios around both of those Character power levels.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
cap 1 could have been way worst, out of all the Avengers, he has the dorkiest costume and power set. But, it's a good "period piece", that we needed for Avengers 2012, cuz Cap and Tony arguably drive that train. Then we get Cap 2, holy shit, that was a better "spy" movie than any shitty Bond movie i've ever watched, and i watched them all.

At least from these previews, it's hella better than shitty Iron Man3.

And yea Panther needs those silver lines, otherwise he'd just look like cat ninja, or worse snakeeyes.