Castle

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a pretty good theory actually. Or maybe they brainwashed him in to thinking he WAS Derek Storm....God that's stupid.

On the Dengue fever, I was watching Daily Show yesterday(literally right after watching Castle) and they showed a clip from Afghanistan that was talking about it, apparently it's a pretty big thing over there as well. So they could tie it in to military stuff in that region as well. With them only mentioning tropical stuff being a bit of a mislead.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Oh I know.. They kidnaped him to find out who "Derrick storm" was... They took him to..... A remote tropical island(dengue fever exposure).. Aruba! And drugged/interrogated him on the id(memory loss). "derrick" rescued him, during the escape, he got shot(bullet wound)... Derrick was the fake owner of boat, the bad guys caught up with them, Derrick dumped castle in boat, rowed off in boat to escape(gunshots to boat), then to clean up, left castle in dingy, swam back, killed pursuers, but was unable to get back to boat due to currents, set up fake campsite to cover it all up when castle was found.

Since castle was unclad during escape, pants he was wearing were storm's(38 key), not sure how the tuxedo /watch got rescued

Sneak peek 1 is out for episode 2

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ROFL Grim. oh i am so tempted to write one and post it ,,just to get you to laugh.

btw one MAJOR oopsy about the dingy

dingy was docked in Gloucester Ma... he was found south of there...

the current.....goes north towards greenland.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YA he did row thru that..... problem is the tide switched from going high to going low, thus the velocity of the tidal river = which at the start was initially very slow since the tide was rising, switched to a high velocity flow out into the ocean(btw most of the tidal rivers in the area do do this), by the time he got thru with the people attempting to reacquire castle, since the tide was going out, the boat had drifted well over a mile from where storm originally left castle floating...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How dare you question THE Derek Storm.

He was under that dinghy paddling with his feet until the moment it got picked up!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rofl
smile.png

i expanded this a bit on a castle forum and someone wants me to write it.

though will have to move where castle is found into the gulf of maine since...well....

where the dingy was.. the ocean currents- in july- in the atlantic from cape cod north would put the dingyin the gulf of maine, NOT going south...

to get from gloucester to delaware,, he'd have to go east and then south to get around cape cod, then west along south coast of ma most of the way to new york, then turn south to get to delaware....which irl wouldn't happen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife watches this show and all the reruns everyday. If I sat Lenardo and her in aroom I'd probably get divorced. Can't stand this show anymore. Stupid Martha, perfect life Alexis with her rich white girl problems, Kate with her perfect ass and titties... OK I like that part

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not yet! But she has read all of the Richard Castle novels. Point me to where I can find some and I'll test the waters.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Noodle.

if you are SERIOUS about letting the wife read them...

try having her look up in google/bing/favorite web search

search for castle fan fiction "the Plan" it is set ~season 2-season 3 time frame... is mature(there is sex) almost 100% romance though...
use these instead of the plan:

Blizzard- rated k, romance.
of finding innocence
apologize- rated t- probably the longest castle fan fiction on site at 674 thousand words.. this one is extremely good- it is Canon thru season 4+ montgomery dead etc....plot is..
what if Johanna Beckett Didn't Actually Die january 9th 1999- she went into Witness Protection

Waiting game-its hilarious.
one of us (not finished yet) very good drama, characters, etc...

you want her to cry.

the worst of words (first 60 chapters is way better than 2nd half)- not a long story like 20-200 words per chapter, its a journal.

after she gets to the site, if she clicks on Castle it will take her to a listing of ALL castle fan fictions.
have her click Filters.

use these filters:

Language- English (that way only english fan fictions are displayed)
Rating- default is k-t i think, have her change it to All-that way she can read the mature ones too...
Sort, if you sort by Reviews, you get the story with the most reviews first and then it goes down in decending order.
if she does not mind reading incomplete stories, leave "status all" otherwise change status to complete
Length, default is all, but they do word length filtering, <1k <5< >1k >5k >10k etc to greater than 100k words i usually use 40k+

of finding innocence is the most reviewed story on castle btw.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
now to real castle show stuff

on tonite- if you watched the sneaks,..
castle kisses gates

in episode 6,,,
pretty much confirmed, episode 6 of season 7 they will get married-will we see it on TV? knowing marlowe and co, probably not. they'll start with dearly beloved, fade to black leaving the rest in subtext...

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
very good episode last night, very reminiscent of episodes from season 3.

good dialogue
good banter
eyeball sex
passion between the leads

my favorite episode this year, and probably my favorite since #1fan last year.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I agree, loved the wild theories even if they were obvious considering. Fun stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That little girl was adorable, particularly when she was jealous of Beckett. Almost made me want to have a kid of my own. Almost.