Castle

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
That was a fun episode. Yeah that little girl was adorable. I laughed when he was playing army men with that one kid.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
There is another movie where she is topless too forget the name.. i think it was for lovers only but i could be wrong

oh ABC just added an episode for the season Castle is up to 23. despite ratings being down a touch, the audience is holding decently steady at about 10 million live(and about 14.5 million live+7)

unless stana and nathan do not sign new contracts(their castle contracts are in the last of the option years- original contract was the standard 5yr plus 2 studio options)- it -at least initially- is looking good for being renewed for season 8.

Ganthorn

N00b
Except for the season finale/opener both of which were super cliche. something happening before the wedding AND amnesia i have been happy with the show overall still

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I want someone to license firefly and get the crew back together damnit. If I was rich, that would be how I lit money on fire for fun.

Not that I dislike Castle, but he was way more awesome as a space cowboy.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
His comedy in Firefly was better imo. It was just an easier atmosphere for it. I like Castle a lot though

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
this week's episode looks good.

next week is an episode like - a what if they never met- type episode however, this is the is the wedding episode- rumors from some people that are knowledgable in the industry say that new contracts have been tendered/offered - with a very good (not big bang theory sized but very good) raises involved

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
decent cotw. no caskett/romance.

liked it for a filler episode.

end commercial is hilarious.

in two weeks alt universe episode
(trailer for next week has him going "marry me, right now") and shows a wedding band being put on a finger
episode after that
castle honeymoon episode- at a dude ranch-kate did say to pick something he HADN'T done with his exwives..i don't see either of them doing dude ranch

Lusiphur

Peasant
The last two have been poor imo. The writing just isn't as sharp as it has been in previous seasons (so far).

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo the fault of the show is 80% the writing, 20% editing. they have left some awesome sweet romantic, touching scenes out of the show... see veritas deleted final scene, that SHOULD have been in the episode, the imagery was poignant and meaningful..but noooo

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I usually hate the unrealistic shit(looking at you, fucking time traveler) but this was just a dream sequence really. I wouldn't ask for it, but it's nothing totally insane. And Castle just jumping in to it with both feet was funny.

Lusiphur

Peasant
It wasn't the alternate universe shit which (while not great) just had me rolling my eyes tbh. It was the soppy shit at the end. It made me want to barf. I don't mind a softer moment but that was very poorly done imo.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
then don't watch it,

imo the episodes this season have been better than almost all of the ones in season 6.
not as much PDA interuptus, kate and rick ACTUALLY acting like a couple romantically involved (episodes 1 and 2 this year excluded)

i liked the wedding- fucking ass backdrop -wtf was that shit. essentially they eloped.

whomever ok'd that sunset background as edited, should be shot, drawn and quartered, and hanged until dead, that sucked so bad.

next episode looks like it might be fun.