Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
This happened to me on Butcher on Friday which is why I was mentioning that my Grid was messed up. Thanks for the solution. Do you ever have the issue of the tanks not sticking to the first two cells of the grid? When I join the raid and the tanks are promoted, they will be in the first two cells no matter what group they are in. However when the groups are mixed around, the tanks randomly get put into different cells even with having a "tanks first" layout. Might be a bug, or something I can fix with a custom layout. Will experiment tonight. I like my tanks in the first two cells, old habit after years of tank healing.

May just ditch Grid and try out Vuhdo.
Not sure about that one. I don't use any of the special layouts. I have mine color the names based on role so Tanks are blue, dps red and healers green. Makes it easy to spot tanks for me.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
RNG as fuck.
No fucking doubt. I can really see the potential for why BM is rated higher. But, god is the 2 and 4pc bonus for it stupidly RNG. Some fights, I can proc it 5 times in a row or every time I do kill command. Others, I'll be lucky to see it proc once in a 5 minute fight.

When it works out right, I can burst up to 75k'ish dps. Yet, I kinda miss Survival because it's so much more consistent and predictable, yet so far, I seem to sim about 1200 less as survival. I'll see how it compares on Tuesday, I guess.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Who was Shiro in the guild? I notice he took a ton of shit about a month ago and no longer in the guild.

Also Vitality, 1 day ago you withdrew 150G from the guild bank. I wonder if that was your daily limit, because we got about 60k sitting in ther.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who was Shiro in the guild? I notice he took a ton of shit about a month ago and no longer in the guild.

Also Vitality, 1 day ago you withdrew 150G from the guild bank. I wonder if that was your daily limit, because we got about 60k sitting in ther.
Yeah I set it to 150g max for anyone just for this eventuality.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Okay so my account is safe now, got banned for botting obviously but had a CSR look into it and it got reverted.

Weird shit man.