Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Level 20 riding skill cost 4 gold.

My 22 druid now has 30 silver to his name. I might actually have to pick up a gathering skill and sell ore or herbs.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just a warning for anyone like me who knows nothing about the pet system. You have to level a pet to 25 before you can buy and move a level 25 pet. Tried 1 pet last night in the 4-5k range, wondering if it would be better to go with cheaper 1k range pets. Also, what should be the price difference between selling a level 25 pet and a level 1 pet? I guessed at 80%.

sukik

My 22 druid now has 30 silver to his name. I might actually have to pick up a gathering skill and sell ore or herbs.
Linen, lower level ores and skins always sell well. I checked prices lastnight and they were pretty good for just covering stuff like bags / consumables. Barring the real cheapskates or do it yourselfer's, people with cash don't want to go and farm mobs.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just a warning for anyone like me who knows nothing about the pet system. You have to level a pet to 25 before you can buy and move a level 25 pet. Tried 1 pet last night in the 4-5k range, wondering if it would be better to go with cheaper 1k range pets. Also, what should be the price difference between selling a level 25 pet and a level 1 pet? I guessed at 80%.
1-2K is really the most you will need to transfer to get the basic stuff, glyphs and so on you can get as you level up.

Needless

Toe Sucker

Entirely worth it. i was selling stacks of copper ore for like 45g the other day. I've been going back and leveling mining up over the last couple days.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
It does seem like gathering, especially early helps. I ended up transferring my 90 Pally over basically just to bring a big chunk of gold over so I can be lazy.

Vorph

Also, ilvl 522 vendor gear can now be bought with gold!
* - With friendly rep (run ToT front half once on RF with the Halloween bonfire buff), does not include helm, shoulders, or boots, and keep in mind that it will also cost you a little over 3k gold to buy everything.

You can skip the jewelry and just use the 515 neck/ring from Blasted Lands with a 540 epic ring from Headless Horseman. There's also a 550 ring from UBRS, but you need ilvl 510 before you can queue for that. If you want to run UBRS until you have everything, and can get to 510 without the 522 chest and gloves, you can also get ilvl 550 drops in those slots and save some gold there too.

If you run around the whole Timeless Isle and pick up all the chests and do the first quest (1000 coins = armor box) you should easily have a full set of 496 gear plus at least one 535 upgrade token. Remember that the upgrade is used on the armor tokens NOT the 496 armor. You should only use the 535 upgrade on the three pieces you can't buy from Shado-Pan Assault.

Vitality

HUSTLE

Couple stacks of cloth from stockades should fill the gap rather quickly on this one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If my wife were to resub and wanted to join the guild, how much irl gold could I make by making her play naked and secretly having a webcam streaming it?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Casual is/was an Alliance guild!

mainlogo6.jpg

So says Digo the Rogue.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just got my free 7 day trial. Wonder what I should make. Thinking warrior or mage.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If my wife were to resub and wanted to join the guild, how much irl gold could I make by making her play naked and secretly having a webcam streaming it?
Low cut top + twitch tv = 4k viewers regardless of attractiveness.

Just don't do any shirtless stuff yourself or you'll get bant. They just pushed a policy through to combat sexually provocative streams.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please post a naked pic of your wife, Noodle. Then I'll make a guess on the amount of gold you'll make.