Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just rolled up a bad ass priest named RooseBolton. Regime#1315

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
For you guys trying to decide which class to play by rolling a few different lvl 1s, stay the heck away from Hunter, unless you plan on playing one. They will completely ruin any other class you try to play from the get go. Going from instant Arcane Shot + simultaneous (ranged) auto attack + pet damage / taunt to standing still while Lightning Bolt.....Lightning Bolt.....Lightning Bolting a mob is soul crushing. Literally, it takes 3 casts of a 1.5 (or is it 2?) second cast time spell to kill a mob that is essentially one-shot by the hunter's combo. And of course, he never has to stop moving. Even Steady Shot, with its 2 second 'cast time', isn't interrupted by moving and also doesn't stop your auto attacks. In fact, I missed most of my Steady Shots because of the damage from auto attacking and the pet had killed the mob before the SS landed.

I'm saying nothing of course of later levels and grouping and raids and such. Just the initial "Let's dabble in some WoW, shall we?" experience.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rolled as a DK, since I have already seen the horde side 1-60 revamped leveling path and DKs are right up my alley. I'll send a tell eventually, haven't preordered draenor yet since I generally want to see if I give a shit enough to keep playing. Should be max level in a week or so, then I'll figure out if I'm hanging around.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Boosted to 90 Disc Priest on Hyjal. Thanks for the invite! Definitely rusty but figuring it out.

Muligan#1208

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Doing maintenance on WoW and Hearthcards at the same time seems like a cruel joke.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, my warlock is completely different than the last time I played. Still more fun than the monk, though. Probably just going to level my Warlock to 90 over the next week, then level the monk. Is there any point in even doing level 90 stuff on the Warlock since WoD is coming out? I'm sure I'll replace all my gear within the first week of WoD.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
From what I understand level 90 is completely broken now since the game is now balanced for level 100 with the last patch. I'm just gonna get to 15 and dungeon/battleground my rogue to max level and decide from there.

edit: broken as in everyone level 90 with good/decent gear is basically overpowered at this point, and can't really be used as a comparison for new max level class performance.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Debating on using my boost on my Hunter or saving it. Just started and already at 40, but I wouldn't mind boosting and buying a heroic kill (seems like 8k or so is the going rate), hell at this rate can probably just level and still have time before the xpac launches.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Do you need to be 90 to go on the Garrosh heroic?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Do you need to be 90 to go on the Garrosh heroic?
yeah, it's a 90 raid. If you have an excess amount of gold i would drop 5-10k (specially if you can find one for 5k) to get a heroic garrosh kill to get your heirloom staff. It'll let you not have to worry about upgrading a weapon until you start heroic dungeons at 100.

Apparently you make like 15k or so leveling anyway (from what i read)

Thanks for the bags End!
np lol, i just noticed i still had 2 in my bags from earlier and you were the only lower level on atm. I can make you a couple more later if you want

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I have about 50k on my warlock so will probably buy a heroic run once I hit 90.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Thanks for the bags End!
rrr_img_80205.png

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Man, my warlock is completely different than the last time I played. Still more fun than the monk, though. Probably just going to level my Warlock to 90 over the next week, then level the monk. Is there any point in even doing level 90 stuff on the Warlock since WoD is coming out? I'm sure I'll replace all my gear within the first week of WoD.
I will put groups together for garrosh. The BoA are the only thing I would say is "Worth it" atm

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That bread crumb quest you get when you hit 90 to do the dark portal shit also gives ilvl 515 items (a few) and an ilvl 520 (I think?) trinket. Definitely worth doing as it only takes a few minutes and you get a pet/title reward as well. Also, ilvl 522 vendor gear can now be bought with gold!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Selling pets does work, but slowly. Especially when a bunch of you are trying to do it at the same time (try not to undercut each other) It takes a bit of research and patience.

I've got like 20k sitting on some alliance server that I can't be fucked to transfer back over. Undermine Journal was down for the count at the time I believe.

Also, fuck the 50k transfer limit. That bullshit should only apply to fresh servers.