Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
if your ilevel is below 496, you can go there and get a lot of easy upgrades that will help you with the first WoD zone i guess

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What is the Timeless Isle about? Should I do anything over there before WoD?
Just get tomtom mod and google the timeless chest waypoints, paste them into a macro and tomtom will point you to them. Do read up on how the chests work or get into a frog group.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also Celestial world boss drops 550 pvp gear and 553 tier gloves/legs. Ordos drops 559 gear, but you have to have a character with the cloak to do that.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'll be freelancing at the start of WOD so add me as a friend or whatever a_skeleton_03, Kreugen#1914

I'll probably be available to stuntcock depending on how things go on BDF. If nothing happens with FoH I'll be fishing for a guild. I just don't want to deal with it right off the bat.

Titleist

Trakanon Raider
I tried to get in a Ordos last night and I got booted from the area when I was summoned...said something like "without the protection of the ancients..blah blah"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok I built the guild bank up and gave it some more tabs and did permissions for everyone etc.

Use it please. I know we all probably have tons of flasks/potions/food/misc trademats we can afford to just toss in there for help to everyone in leveling.

The focus is all about as many people to 100 as we can get. Between now and then should be prepping for that.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sinep

I should hit 90 and have decent gear at least a few days before expansion, just hit 77.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok I built the guild bank up and gave it some more tabs and did permissions for everyone etc.

Use it please. I know we all probably have tons of flasks/potions/food/misc trademats we can afford to just toss in there for help to everyone in leveling.

The focus is all about as many people to 100 as we can get. Between now and then should be prepping for that.
My warlock is at 600 tailoring/enchanting. I've been meaning to run Cata dungeons for cloth and dust to put 22 slot bags in the bank for folks, but so far i've been too lazy.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
so i boosted my rogue to 90. its a steep learning curve, if you see me on, que up with me for something and help me relearn all this shit. Haven't played since vanilla really and i am sooo lost

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone in guild (hopefully) have an Enchanter and/or Inscriptionist they are leveling for the xpac? Need to know who to funnel some mats to for new glyphs and chants at cap so as not to get raped on the AH.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can one of the guild leaders change it so CIS Scum can use guildchat. Had someone asking me to promote them today, but I don't have promotion privs.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Does anyone in guild (hopefully) have an Enchanter and/or Inscriptionist they are leveling for the xpac? Need to know who to funnel some mats to for new glyphs and chants at cap so as not to get raped on the AH.
I have a inscriptionist and have the basic researches done. Missing about 6-7 per class. If you send me in game mail with what you need I can mail you the ones I have. Skingrafter in game.