Cheated out of my youth

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hot teacher got 10 years. They must be cracking down on things...

• 1Islamic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

What I heard on the news this morning is that she moved the dad into her house, leading people to believe she was dating the dad, but fucking/having a relationship with the 13 year old. She even paid for groceries and bills for the dad. That's probably what brought about the larger sentence. (I didn't read the article I linked)

• 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's just a matter of getting a coupla jealous cunts on the jury. Likely they convinced everyone else that 5 years was the minimum just to make sure the boy was of age when she got out. In 10 years they'll be 23 and 35. Does that pass the creepy sex math people like to throw around? Half your age plus something. Wouldn't surprise me if it did.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's just a matter of getting a coupla jealous cunts on the jury. Likely they convinced everyone else that 5 years was the minimum just to make sure the boy was of age when she got out. In 10 years they'll be 23 and 35. Does that pass the creepy sex math people like to throw around? Half your age plus something. Wouldn't surprise me if it did.
35/2 = 17.5
17.5 + 7 = 24.5

Yup. Checks out.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
In 10 years they'll be 23 and 35. Does that pass the creepy sex math people like to throw around? Half your age plus something. Wouldn't surprise me if it did.

I'm about to turn 32 and I can confidently say i'd still be down to fuck a 23 year old when I hit 35 (not that I have sex now but in a couple more years who knows!).

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm about to turn 32 and I can confidently say i'd still be down to fuck a 23 year old when I hit 35 (not that I have sex now but in a couple more years who knows!).

Yeah, don't mistake that as me supporting the creepy sex math. I'm 42 and I'd be down to fuck a 17 year old if I wasn't married and they didn't struggle enough to throw my back out. (17 is the age of consent where I am right now). On my 34th birthday, I raised a toast to girls half my age finally being legal. Shoulda seen the jaws of my mom and sister and all their friends hit the floor.

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
they didn't struggle enough to throw my back out. 17 is the age of consent

No means No Hoss

I would gladly fuck a couple 19 year olds I know, but that's it, I can't imagine a longterm relationship, or being dumb enough to knock one up.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Layton woman sentenced to up to 5 years in prison for having sex with teen boy

37a319ff-6e18-4892-a525-4bf0268eca5a-large16x9-AmberBradleymug-132198.JPG

738b57ab-daa8-4999-af9e-af560dd50a8b-large16x9_AmberBradley.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
the eye.. what.. like is it missing, or.. what is that thing.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Legend has it if you stay after school and put your ear up to your locker and listen hard enough you can still hear him humping away.

• 5Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He fucked his midget cyclops teacher in the heart of Mormonia and got a dirtbike out of it.

On Jan. 17, Second District Court Judge Glen R Dawson sentenced Bradley to the Utah State prison for 0 to five years for two counts of unlawful sexual activity. Both sentences will run at the same together and she was given credit for 50 days she already served in the Davis County Jail. That same day, Dawson also sentenced Bradley to zero to one year in the Utah State Prison in the other case involving four counts of attempted endangerment of a child. Each of those sentences will run together with the other case.

This pretty much disproves the hot teacher = easier sentence theory. What the fuck kinda sentence is 0-5 years? Who makes the final decision? Plus all 4 sentences running concurrently with credit for time served? Maybe the judge just had a fetish and fucked her in the eyeball.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

Article said:
Shortly after her sentencing, Dufresne took to Instagram to post what appears to be some sort of victory selfie.

In the picture, she is smiling and the caption reads: “my mood today,” followed by three smiley faces.

Article said:
Dufresne isn’t in the clear just yet. Her teaching license was revoked and a separate case in Jefferson Parish is still pending in which she and another teacher, Rachel Respess, 24, are accused of having a threesome with a student in another town.

Good call. I'm sure the judge in the 2nd case won't take notice.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic