Cheese or Blowjobs? REDUX

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The poll is worded terribly. And you can tell by the poll results. No way is it that close.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had one girl that gave good blowies, but I've never met a cheese I didn't like. Obvious choice.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is proving to be quite the conundrum.

rrr_img_44937.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I get cranky if I go a while without a BJ... Not so much with cheese. While it pained me to do so, I think I made the honest choice.

Sorry, cheese.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lactose intolerance makes this decision for me. Can't say I'm entirely happy about it either.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Even if I was lactose intolerant I would still give up BJ's on the chance that scientists would find a cure for lactose intolerance in my lifetime.

Anyone that thinks the perfect blowjob doesn't exist deserves their cheese and lack of amazing head. I'll happily forgo delicious cheese for every lady that wishes she was this one

heatherbrooke.jpg

/thread

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm curious how many of the cheese advocates have had reallllllly great head myself. I know how rare it is.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I briefly dated a girl that ruined me on BJ's. Not because her's were bad, they were so good the bar has irrevocably been raised and no girl since has been able to meet that.

Given my impossible standards, I gladly embrace cheese.

Anyone that thinks the perfect blowjob doesn't exist deserves their cheese and lack of amazing head. I'll happily forgo delicious cheese for every lady that wishes she was this one

/thread
Thank you, Bowling Ball. Finally some fucking reason in this thread. Nothing beats amazing dome. Something about forever knowing that your man meat was in a girl's mouth (the same thing she uses to nag, kiss her shitty relatives and eat with) is just unbeatable to me.

I dunno. Call me crazy, I guess.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thank you, Bowling Ball. Finally some fucking reason in this thread. Nothing beats amazing dome. Something about forever knowing that your man meat was in a girl's mouth (the same thing she uses to nag, kiss her shitty relatives and eat with) is just unbeatable to me.

I dunno. Call me crazy, I guess.
^
This

It isn't just the feeling, it's also the imagery.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So many compelling arguments from both sides. But I can't live without head. I can live without cheese (and I love cheese)

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I'm shocked "Live without blowjobs" is so high. If you guys can live without them, then you're not getting very good blowjobs.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There are at least 66 people on this board who have never received a blowjob.

I would give up bacon, cheese, and all cooking oils.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are at least 66 people on this board who have never received a blowjob.

I would give up bacon, cheese, and all cooking oils.
But would you give up cooking oils AND butter?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, you guys that can't live without blowjobs are willing to loan out your gf/wife to educate us? If there's a blowjob out there that has the equivalent uniqueness of a 5+ year old cheddar(without the protein crystals), I want to know.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'd rather eat a double-double with cheese while staring in the mirror, dropping one in her ass, than eat some stupid meat-bread nonsense.