College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Come on Oregon. I hope we see our 1st first-time champion since Florida in 96. Been way too long since someone new joined the club.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Buckeye fans are the most obnoxious cocksuckers so let me start by saying FUCK everyone of you!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So what was the marquee win for the SEC this season? It's tough to decide.

SC beating a (6-7) Miami?
Mizz U beating (8-5) Minnesota. I don't think this should count since Mizz U got their asses kicked by 4-8 Indiana.
Georgia beating (9-4) Louisville
or TAM beating (7-6)WVA

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
The last three minutes were unnecessarily stressful, but holy fuck that was a great game.

Not overly optimistic about playing Oregon, but having the shot is nice.

darkko_sl

shitlord
I'm here.
smile.png

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Congrats to you and WhatsA for being crowned the best of the SEC.
We did it!

Alabama's offensive philosophy took a turn for the worse this season. All of the pieces are there, but they just have to pass the ball no matter the fuck what. Get the ball on the 25 after a punt somehow ricochet's 15 yards backwards?? We need some razzle-dazzle right the fuck now Lane.

Just run the fucking ball. You have Derrick Henry. Then the clock management at the end. How are you letting 15 seconds off the clock between plays in a 2-minute drill? Unbelievable what I just watched.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
#1 SEC taken to the woodshed by a 3rd string QB. Don't wanna hear about their shitty overrated conference again on here or ESPN.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou, Texas A&M, South Carolina. Only SEC teams to win bowl games each of the past 2 seasons. Newcomers aren't doing too shabby...