College Football 2014-15

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Im just happy to see the SEC going back home. Parity is coming back and the Big Ten might start getting the top conference vote. Harbaugh, Dantonio, Meyer. That outclasses the SEC even though Saban is a great coach.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The SEC was never that good. They got the generous, very generous gift of media bias every single year for the last decade.

Look at the polls now. Had we had the BCS, it would've been Alabama vs FSU for the championship, and we'd likely be celebrating another "champion" from the SEC. Just like the stupid as fuck rematch that gifted them another NC. The media has propped them up for far too long, and it's allowed undue access to championship and bowl games. It was a total fucking joke.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
There's like no cell reception at the Rose Bowl so my cell died pretty quickly and I didn't really take any pictures. Anyway, it was basically an Oregon home game and the temperature in the 2nd half starting dropping quickly into the 40's. I didn't wear enough layers and ended up waiting in line for an hour for a shuttle instead of walking 25 mins back to my car since I'm battling a cold. The Wolfgang Puck catering in the suites was tits and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar told my guest he wouldn't take a picture with him which was a bit awkward.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hey, let's just take it to the next step and invalidate every National championship since the beginning of time since there was no playoff until now. Everyone now has zero. Glad that's straightened out...

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
lol revisionist history starting already. Fall off the pedestal and all of a sudden the last decade never existed. Can't explain that.
Naw dawg. These bowl results show it all. Those previous bowl results, well, I think I'll arbitrarily pick and choose when to decide that those matter. Oh yeah, and any regular season in the past 15 years. That too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's Dumar. If Oregon wins he won't show back up in the thread until next year.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Heh. Greats to OSU fans (even Dumar) - I've cooled down a bit, wondering why the fuck we didn't let Henry churn out first downs after going up 21 - 6. Ah well, at least the punter comes back, and the fucking kick/punt returner graduates... Jones cost us field position on every damn kick with stupid decisions. More pissed at offense, I expected OSU to score on us, most everyone else has.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Jeez Pitt, gave up 29 points in the 4th quarter to lose by 1 point. Is Dave Wannstedt still the head coach? He was always good for an epic collapse once in a while.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ, sports media makes me angry. Watching the Iowa/TN game and one of the commentators said "Urban Meyer has turned his team into a SEC-type team." Can these slapdicks get off the "SEC is in another league" narrative? They got demolished this year by teams of multiple conferences.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Jesus Christ, sports media makes me angry. Watching the Iowa/TN game and one of the commentators said "Urban Meyer has turned his team into a SEC-type team." Can these slapdicks get off the "SEC is in another league" narrative? They got demolished this year by teams of multiple conferences.
He has, shitbird. He's won like every game in the conference in three years. He's revamped their recruiting priorities and their strength and conditioning. There's a reason they didn't get physically outmatched by Bama, when almost everyone does. It's because Urban knows what the fuck he's doing. Are you really going to pretend the SEC didn't shit all over the rest of the country for the last decade?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
He has, shitbird. He's won like every game in the conference in three years. He's revamped their recruiting priorities and their strength and conditioning. There's a reason they didn't get physically outmatched by Bama, when almost everyone does. It's because Urban knows what the fuck he's doing. Are you really going to pretend the SEC didn't shit all over the rest of the country for the last decade?
I believe Urban Meyer is surpassing the SEC, or is starting to. I just don't agree with them saying he is turning into a SEC-type coach/team. No, he is surpassing them, along with the other Big Ten teams that won out this bowl season. They are trying to state the SEC is the "end all, be all" conference when it isn't (or atleast is continuing the trend of it not being anymore). If conferences like the Big Ten continue to build on what they just did, the SEC will be the new ACC/Big 12. They need to give credit where it is due, not try to match their propaganda in saying Ohio State is a SEC team, no, they are a team above them.