College Football 2014-15

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I have no love lost for Lane but the Alabama O put up 35 points, that should be enough to win vs. a 3rd string QB. You listen to Gary Danielson during the CBS broadcast for a 'Bama game and he makes it sound like you're watching an NFL caliber defense at work. Instead they were shit and that lost them the game.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Don't worry boys, we'll redeem the SEC honor against Iowa tomorrow. That or lose. But probably the first one.

Our starting right tackle has a torn ACL from early in the season he won't fix because he's a walk-on fifth senior so fuck it he's playing, and he broke his hand Tuesday and similarly said "fuck it, I'm playing".

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/...fa26befe4.html

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So what was the marquee win for the SEC this season? It's tough to decide.

SC beating a (6-7) Miami?
Mizz U beating (8-5) Minnesota. I don't think this should count since Mizz U got their asses kicked by 4-8 Indiana.
Georgia beating (9-4) Louisville
or TAM beating (7-6)WVA
Best win of the year was probably LSU over Wisconsin. Maybe Auburn over Kstate.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Congrats to you and WhatsA for being crowned the best of the SEC.
Hold the god damn phone. We pounded the Bulldawgs buttholes nice and wide and still have to play in the best bowl game of the year.

S-E-EAST

S-E-EAST

Leadass is the only buckeyes fan in the thread and he's a good guy. dumar too but he hasn't been posting tonight.
Wrong...

Darkko has been around since 2002 and taken shit from me since we wrecked both their Basketball and Football programs twice. I. He's a true OSU fan. Dumar runs off to cuba helping the commies and pops in just to troll but I will hand it to Lead he stuck around for the shit too.

Grats guys.

I'm here.
smile.png
grats man

I don't remember him posting much naz. But yeah now that you mention it.

Gators kings of the SEC!

So assuming Miller doesn't go to fsu it looks like OSU will have three heisman candidates available in the backfield next year. I think they should run a triple option. Just let all the QBs play every down.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I shit posted a bunch about the SEC after OSU beat Arkansas a few years back. Gonna hold off on that this time around before this win gets taken away again lol. It will be nice to not have to see that goddamn goose egg in the post season record books though. Great games today, can't wait until the playoffs go to 8 teams.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't remember him posting much naz. But yeah now that you mention it.

Gators kings of the SEC!
Next year for sure. Our head coach was the guy that made Urban have a heart attack not Saban.

Well we gotta step it up in the biggest bowl of the year first.

The real National Championship.....

rrr_img_86932.jpg

darkko_sl

shitlord
Right on cue lol
Yea I haven't been posting much lately. Between two shoulder surgeries and my two year old I don't get much time to post during the games. I'll try better in 2015. Promise

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I get the hate for the Buckeyes given the 'The' and people like Dumar.

I get the hate for Meyer from Gators fans given that he ditched them when he knew they wouldn't win as easily as they had.

All that having been said, Meyer genuinely likes his players (and had a creepy bromance with Tebow to boot) and has passion for the game that includes every emotion.

After his response to the question about Oregon's beatdown of the Rapist, how can you not root for Meyer and the Buckeyes?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Cardale's 2nd start. Really Bama D? Really? I genuinely feel bad.
Do you think is easy to tackle a 250 lbs QB? He had some very key runs, running over Alabama defenders. Like I said it was like watching Tim Tebow running over people. Also the EE is a monster for an RB.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Regime, it's not like the creepy Burger King looking into your bathroom window commercials, it's just a poisonous nut.

Regardless, you get a pass, if I were you, I would have a deep and abiding hatred for Meyer.

I'd probably be conflicted about Tebow though, on the one hand, he got you 2 NC's, on the other hand, he's a very creepy Lolita style relationship with Meyer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ya not caring too much I mean we got two NCs in 3 years. Ironically our new HC is 100% responsible for scaring him away. Clearly it was not Saban (as seen by the last night) but McElwain who beat us in 2009 haha.

Kinda strange.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The Big Ten is coming back strong. Next year when Jimmy boy leads Michigan to the National Championship everything will be set right in the world.

Fadaar

That guy
I want to pull for Oregon because I hate Urban Meyer but every team I've pulled for in bowl games except for Georgia has lost.