College Football 2014-15

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Now that our esteemed colleagues from the lesser conferences have established that bowl results from this season are the only thing that ever mattered, I am now proud to announce that the #SECBeast is the best conference division in college football.

Congrats Gilg, we made it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
VOLS SMASH
3qRyrcG.jpg

Now that our esteemed colleagues from the lesser conferences have established that bowl results from this season are the only thing that ever mattered, I am now proud to announce that the #SECBeast is the best conference division in college football.

Congrats Gilg, we made it.
Yeah, we never thought much of those boys out west anyway. We knew all along.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Can only hope Mark May decides to hang himself after what his Alma mater Pitt did.

I also think Kirk Frentz maybe gone soon. Dude is making almost 4 million a year at Iowa. Having a combined record 34-29 and only 1-2 in bowl games(3 after today) since 2010. This shit is on Bob Stoops level.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I've defended Kirk for years because honestly we're Iowa... Who else are we going to get? But Jesus after this season... If I hear his excuse of "that's football" after this loss I'm going to lose my shit.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Who cares about the last 10 years? What about all time? Big Ten has dominated since forever. The SEC just got a taste of what its like the past 10 years and all the networks start sucking at the teet and forget 100+ years of football.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Saban made LSU and Alabama into Big Ten teams. The networks are just trying to save their faces, which have been jizzed all over.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Good game Prodigal. Just wanted to say I hope we don't have to play Bama again over the next few years bc I don't ever want to see your punter again lol. Dude should be the number one overall pick in the draft haha.

Well, the last time we played Oregon I correctly predicted the exact score. May have to take another stab at it again

Was just thinking by making it to the title game we will have played the top three Heismans finalists consecutively

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
During half time of the UCLA game Jesse Palmer was saying we shouldn't be judging the SEC based on the bowl games because a lot times the players don't care. Such bullshit, bowl games are the only time SEC teams will play non cupcake out of conferences games.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm creating a Google doc that will list the time between fan posting in this thread. It will be glorious way to root out the bandwagoneer/trolls from geniune fans/haters. The best part will be the data retrieved from Fires of heaven's over the last decade. This will count towards Gator fans who mysteriously left after our team lost Jesus and went to shit just to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix in 2015. Lucane and willz I'm talking to you!

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Not wasting my time on your dumb video little kid. State your facts that the sec ONLY plays quality out of conference competition in bowl games or kindly get out of the thread, thanks.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
State your facts that the sec ONLY plays quality out of conference competition in bowl games or kindly get out of the thread, thanks.
Chill out man, dont need personal insults just because I dont post here every week. They don't "only" play quality out of conference in bowl game. But they dont often schedule qualityout of conference games. As someone that lives in LA(UCLA and USC have never played against an FCS school) the amount of FCS schools SEC teams schedule every year looks bad.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its college guys who gives a fuck. Now shake hands and go to your own rooms.

SEC OOC SOS for 2014-2015

Mizzou 13
Tennessee 24
Sour Carolina 29
Georgia 40
Auburn 74
LSU 79
Arkansas 85
Ole miss 90
Texas AM 101
Florida 113
Alabama 116
Mississippi state 120
Vandy 122

I don't really have a horse in this race but those are the rankings. Outside of Missouri and Tennessee the OOC is pretty atrocious. Florida hasnt left the state of Florida for a non con game since 91 lol.