College Football 2014-15

Winston will NEVER succeed in the NFL. I love how people are acting like he played great in this game. 2 TDs on ND? Son you won't score a TD in your entire career if that's all your capable of. Learn to fucking throw the ball and stay the fuck on the field. You can't handle your own real life.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Morgantown seems fun.

rrr_img_79354.jpg

The Undertaker was at the Texas game. I wonder if they played his entrance music.

B0RWKciIgAAc197.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We have our best men working on an exit strategy for Comrade Muschamp. Such a valuable asset can not be lost.
Trolling aside it was a lot more for us when both teams played in Jacksonville and it decided the
SEC east.
Morgantown seems fun.

rrr_img_79354.jpg

The Undertaker was at the Texas game. I wonder if they played his entrance music.

B0RWKciIgAAc197.jpg

As for WVU last I check Mario was burning a couch at the campus Taco Bell.

Edit:
Nm you found a
Pic of him nice!

Liquid death needs to report in prolly double suicide at Ouar"s house.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas learned how to play offense and found a QB. Something is being built in Austin. I think I feel hope creeping back in.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Playoff dreams died in Morgantown. Baylor can still win the Big 12 by winning out, but that seems unlikely. I'm expecting 2 more losses to OU and KSU. At least we beat Texas.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Saw this on another forum. 96 times in the last 10 years a team has held a FBS opponent to 120 yards are less. Combined record for these teams is 94-2. Muschamp has both losses.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep it classy West Virginia..

Police in riot gear after WV win against Baylor
Dave Bondy on Twitter:
B0R6TWfIUAE2nOr.jpg

Very likely that quite a few couches have been burned
Arent you a fan of the school whose athletes are leading the SEC in arrests?

And as Mario said, that shit is tame today. The cops used to just stand around and laugh.....but its still Baylor, it would feel dirty to me to celebrate that win in such a way. Just isnt the same as beating the "U" back in the day when they were good, or a rival win over Pitt/VT etc when they were good.

That's the worst thing about the B12, I just dont have any give-a-fuck about these teams.....so wins are rather meh.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Winston will NEVER succeed in the NFL. I love how people are acting like he played great in this game. 2 TDs on ND? Son you won't score a TD in your entire career if that's all your capable of. Learn to fucking throw the ball and stay the fuck on the field. You can't handle your own real life.
He's a Manziel v2.0, if not worse... And I am pretty sure a lot of the NFL sure better be seeing it as such. I think a lot of the NFL teams that were contemplating Manziel are now patting themselves on the back for NOT wasting a pick on him. WInston may be a deent pick in the 3rd round, where Manziel should have been.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ok looked at the polls again. 4 out of the top 5 are from the SEC West.

It will never happen but it's still possible for a 5 way tie in the west lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok looked at the polls again. 4 out of the top 5 are from the SEC West.

It will never happen but it's still possible for a 5 way tie in the west lol.
Fucking retarded.

When teams beat up other conference teams in the SEC it shows how tough it is (even if its Ole Miss etc). When it happens in other conferences, it shows that they are weak. Of course the entire SEC east is garbage. Love them polls.

/Cue whatsaretard

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Liquid death needs to report in prolly double suicide at Ouar"s house.
SEASON OVER!!! Honestly, since moving to Houston last year it has been much easier to see my alma mater lose; probably because I don't have to hear dumbfuck OU and OSU fans talk about it on talk radio all week long. I really think most of OU's problems are coaching related, but are they really going to tell Bob Stoops to make some changes or he's going to be fired? Unlike Foggy, I feel hope draining away from my program.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hate Bob Stoops, but he's still a good coach. He's won 10+ games in 12 of his 15 seasons at Oklahoma. Lets not pretend he's Mack Brown and the program is in shambles. When Stoops took over, Oklahoma hadn't had a 10 win season in 12 years(since Barry Switzers last year). Oklahoma was a turd for pretty much the entire decade of the 90s.