College Football 2014-15

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was an unbelievable game. Almost exactly like 93, just reversed. Sucks

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou looked like dogshit again, our QB threw for 20 yards on 18 pass attempts(and yes, he played the entire game). Fortunately, Florida is playing worse than most FCS teams that I've seen us play in recent years. Jeff Driskel is just an abomination of a QB, and the Freshman they brought in behind him couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a pass if the barn was at arms length. Int return TD, Fumble return TD, Punt return TD, Kickoff return TD, blocked PAT and collecting 4 other turnovers = being able to score 42 points when your offense only had 1 drive longer than 4 plays the entire game.

Mizzou's defense is good enough to make it back to the SEC title game, but our offense is just putrid. 119 yards of total offense in the game. I'm not sure what has happened to our QB, but he looks like a JR High kid out there, he's so worthless.

It's not surprising to see how turnovers influence a game. We play like crap last week, turn the ball over 5 times to Georgia, and lose 34-0 This week the exact opposite happens, we get 6 turnovers(+5 overall) and we are up 42-0 before all the backup scrubs came in late.

Inexplicably, Mizzou now has the 3rd longest road winning streak in the nation at 8 games in a row, Behind only Florida St and Ohio St who each have 11 after today

I kinda wish we would have kept all the starters in and broken Florida's 327 game streak of not being shut out

Congrats Florida fans, I think a new coach is in your immediate future

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Mizzou looked like dogshit again, our QB threw for 20 yards on 18 pass attempts(and yes, he played the entire game). Fortunately, Florida is playing worse than most FCS teams that I've seen us play in recent years. Jeff Driskel is just an abomination of a QB, and the Freshman they brought in behind him couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a pass if the barn was at arms length. Int return TD, Fumble return TD, Punt return TD, Kickoff return TD, blocked PAT and collecting 4 other turnovers = being able to score 42 points when your offense only had 1 drive longer than 4 plays the entire game.
This can't the description of a real game. It just can't.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This can't the description of a real game. It just can't.
It honestly made zero sense. At one point in the 3rd quarter, Mizzou had scored 22 points just in the 3rd on a total of -11 offensive yards. NEGATIVE 11. Punt return TD, INT return TD, Fumble rturn TD + 2 point conversion. Negative offensive yards. All in 1 quarter. For the second week in a row, Mizzou would have performed better if we had just punted on 1st down each time we got the ball. Only this week we happened to be on the good side of the ridiculous rout. If Florida would have adopted the "punt as soon as you get the ball" we're probably looking at a 14-0 game at worst.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It honestly made zero sense. At one point in the 3rd quarter, Mizzou had scored 22 points just in the 3rd on a total of -11 offensive yards. NEGATIVE 11. Punt return TD, INT return TD, Fumble rturn TD + 2 point conversion. Negative offensive yards. All in 1 quarter. For the second week in a row, Mizzou would have performed better if we had just punted on 1st down each time we got the ball. Only this week we happened to be on the good side of the ridiculous rout. If Florida would have adopted the "punt as soon as you get the ball" we're probably looking at a 14-0 game at worst.
Possibly the greatest thing I've ever heard.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
There's been some bad calls in college football this year, but this one is definitely up there near the top(not that it ultimately mattered, it's just so bad it's almost funny)

H2VGWFZ.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I like the shiny/chrome tiger helmet, but the rest of the uniform is bland. No gold/yellow hardly at all on those.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They should treat him like our mascot. Put him in a cage and roll him out on gameday and and then put him back in the cage.