College Football 2014-15

Neki

Molten Core Raider
In contrast to the perfect fake punt the Rams pulled off yesterday...

Arkansas States fake punt is the worst ever - Fansided

Arkansas State gave us one of the most hilarious but awful moments in college football history. It happened over the weekend, but Vines started flowing on social media that showed an Arkansas State player pretending to pass out/faking his death/failing at the trust fall on a fake punt attempt.

To make matters worse for the player, a member of the Miami Hurricanes punt return team blasted him whenever he decided to get up and stop playing dead.

There has to be a more effective strategy if you are going to fake a punt.

All that happened was we were given this glorious video and everyone at the game momentarily feared for the player?s life/wondered what in the hell was going on like the rest of us are doing right now.
dead.0.gif

dead.0.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Some more fun Florida facts!

Jeff Driskel is 114th out of 114 in D1 passer rating with his 6TD and 10INT on the season
Passing Efficiency | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com

In the Missouri @ Florida game this past weekend, Florida's defense gave up 13 points.
Jeff Driskel gave up 14 points(Pick 6 Int, and fumble that was returned for a TD)

Jeff Driskel is also the last QB to beat Florida St, November 24th, 2012

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Trolling aside it was a lot more for us when both teams played in Jacksonville and it decided the
SEC east.

As for WVU last I check Mario was burning a couch at the campus Taco Bell.

Edit:
Nm you found a
Pic of him nice!

Liquid death needs to report in prolly double suicide at Ouar"s house.
I'm in Playa Del Carmen. I'm too busy doing nothing at all in paradise to worry about college football.

Seriously though, after the TCU game I figured OU was done but the Texas game sealed it. I wasn't confident about KSU and even though it took miraculous fuck ups from many parts of the team I was right not to be confident.

I think Bob Stoops is a hell of a coach but OU the defensive philosophy is shit. We haven't recruited well at LB and safety recently and it really shows. One of these years OU is going to finally have a great offense and defense at the same time but until they start being aggressive all the time on defense and hire a seasoned offensive coordinator it isn't likely to happen.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some more fun Florida facts!

Jeff Driskel is 114th out of 114 in D1 passer rating with his 6TD and 10INT on the season
Passing Efficiency | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com

In the Missouri @ Florida game this past weekend, Florida's defense gave up 13 points.
Jeff Driskel gave up 14 points(Pick 6 Int, and fumble that was returned for a TD)

Jeff Driskel is also the last QB to beat Florida St, November 24th, 2012
I am loving these stats you guys are forking out but I am sure What and his people wish you guys would stop talking about how awesome Muschump is.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Think about the class that Driskel came in with --- Braxton Miller, Teddy Bridgewater, Brett Hundley, Johnny Manziel, Everette Golson, and Marcus Mariota. Driskel was ranked over all of them. Just trying to do my part to get Muschamp fired for ya Regime.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Best video I've seen in a while

(messageboard comments as this play unfolded, and the aftermath)

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
He's a Manziel v2.0, if not worse... And I am pretty sure a lot of the NFL sure better be seeing it as such. I think a lot of the NFL teams that were contemplating Manziel are now patting themselves on the back for NOT wasting a pick on him. WInston may be a deent pick in the 3rd round, where Manziel should have been.
Jameis Winston is actually going to be the best QB prospect out of FSU in a while. He's better than Manziel. He has accuracy, can read a defense, is 6'4" 220lbs, can extend plays with his athleticism, and makes adjustments well. He's immensely more talented than Manziel, but probably even more immature. If he doesn't make it in the NFL, it won't be because of a lack of talent. He'll look good in an Oakland uniform because the grumpy spirit of Al Davis won't be able to resist.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Jameis Winston is actually going to be the best QB prospect out of FSU in a while. He's better than Manziel. He has accuracy, can read a defense, is 6'4" 220lbs, can extend plays with his athleticism, and makes adjustments well. He's immensely more talented than Manziel, but probably even more immature. If he doesn't make it in the NFL, it won't be because of a lack of talent. He'll look good in an Oakland uniform because the grumpy spirit of Al Davis won't be able to resist.
There's absolutely no way of telling at this point if he'll be the next Donovan McNabb, or the next Jamarcus Russell. I'd tend to lean toward a future on par with Russell.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think Jimbo Fisher is rapidly becoming the most disliked/biggest scumbag coach in college football

"you weren't supposed to ask those kind of questions."

lol

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Winston actually enjoys playing football unlike Jamarcus. He has all the talent in the world, not just a strong arm. If he is mature enough to put in all the work needed, not just some, is the question. I think his bust potential comparison is VY.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't think anyone should have faith in Winston being mature at this point. He already has way more than 3 strikes to the contrary.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah but it only takes 1 coach/front office to decide that they can turn it around for him by coaching him up a little and showing him the way!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He will go top 10 unless another major thing happens. He has too much talent not to.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So I've read three separate articles today regarding to soon-to-be coaching vacancy at Florida.

One claimed that Rich Rodriguez is the lead candidate
Another claimed that Bob Stoops would be contacted immediately after the season ends
Yet another(and maybe the most popular theory) is that Florida will make a run at Dan Mullins

Anyone want to put some odds on any of those 3 options?

Stoops would be the most interesting, just from the standpoint that it would create the biggest ripple-effect across college ball, because Oklahoma would then pluck a top-tier coach from another school. They aren't going to be hiring a coordinator for their first head coaching job or anything of that sort. Stoops to Florida would create a huge chain reaction of coaches moving.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I've read three separate articles today regarding to soon-to-be coaching vacancy at Florida.

One claimed that Rich Rodriguez is the lead candidate
Another claimed that Bob Stoops would be contacted immediately after the season ends
Yet another(and maybe the most popular theory) is that Florida will make a run at Dan Mullins

Anyone want to put some odds on any of those 3 options?

Stoops would be the most interesting, just from the standpoint that it would create the biggest ripple-effect across college ball, because Oklahoma would then pluck a top-tier coach from another school. They aren't going to be hiring a coordinator for their first head coaching job or anything of that sort. Stoops to Florida would create a huge chain reaction of coaches moving.
well I'd prefer Dan Mullins lol.