College Football 2014-15

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
UGA a top 10 team is a joke
rrr_img_82509.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Karma for me for...? Making you and the other kids on this forum cry? I didn't know you took me so seriously.

A young man getting hurt on his first game back after what he went through isn't karma for anything. Shame on you ray ray.
Talking about your post then his right after with the news. Only crying going on here is tears of laughter. Sucks about Gurney.

Jovec

?
lol instant karma for what

sucks though he was good.
Georgia Bulldogs upped Todd Gurley's insurance policy to $10 million in coverage - ESPN

Sources told ESPN.com that, within the last two weeks, Georgia upped Gurley's insurance policy to $10 million in coverage -- $5 million for total disability if Gurley got injured and never played again and $5 million in loss of value insurance, which would kick in if Gurley injured himself and slipped in the draft.
He'd still make more than the average person earns over his entire lifetime even if he never plays again. Maybe the boosters will buy him a house too.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
He should have told Georgia and the NCAA to shove it up their ass. Dude was going to be a late first/early second pick. He should have not played another down for this fucked system.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why's that? If anything the current NFL either does or should put very little value in RB's, his college days may be the highlight of his playing career.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why's that? If anything the current NFL either does or should put very little value in RB's, his college days may be the highlight of his playing career.
Seriously man? It's a fucked up system and he deserves better.

At least get the dawg a BBQ rib shack in Athens.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Oh I agree he shouldn't have been suspended at all, I don't agree that he should just forgo playing college ball ever again.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
And that was said about every 1st round RB since AP and it's never worked out. You get way more value drafting 1st and 2 rounders in critical positions than you do taking a RB, even WR I'd say is iffy as they are so dependent on scheme and QB.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He is a special talent. Without injury he was a for sure 1st or 2nd rounder.
Georgia took out an insurance policy on him when he was suspended. If he slips from the first two rounds, he collect's $2.5 million and double that if he never plays in the league. That's not star RB money, but it's nothing to sneeze at either.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that was said about every 1st round RB since AP and it's never worked out. You get way more value drafting 1st and 2 rounders in critical positions than you do taking a RB, even WR I'd say is iffy as they are so dependent on scheme and QB.
Whether or not Gurly, pre-injury, was worth a 1st round pick is a completely different issue from whether somebody would use a 1st rounder on him.

I could see a team still dropping a mid to late 2nd on him. He is a freak, if he can return to 100%.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AP was about the only rb worth a 1st round pick, and Gurley is nowhere in the same universe as Adrian Peterson.