College Football 2014-15

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Well, as a Tennessee fan I'm actually surprised we're favored, as I don't see that we're really very good. Two weeks ago it took a miraculous(and thoroughly enjoyable) Spurrier collapse for us to win. Last week was Kentucky. We're going to be good next year and really fucking good in two years but for now I don't see it. 6-6 and hopefully winning a bowl is a good season. Next year we contend for the East and in 16 we win the conference.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Odds to play in the championship game(not necessarily to win it)

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-.../odds/futures/

2015 COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (1/12/15)
Team Odds
Alabama 13/5
Oregon 19/5
Ohio State 11/2
Florida State 6/1
TCU 7/1
Baylor 8/1
Mississippi State 8/1
Georgia 25/1
Ole Miss 28/1
UCLA 45/1
Arizona State 100/1
Missouri 100/1
Wisconsin 100/1
Arizona 300/1
Kansas State 300/1
USC 500/1
Field (Any Other Team) 500/1

If nothing else, I think it shows that we need that 8 team playoff ASAP. There's 7 legit contenders for the national title game this year(7 teams with better than 10-1 odds). After 7 it all goes to shit, but I'd rather see 1 more team in it that doesnt really have a chance than leaving out 3 teams that DO have a good chance.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Muschamp as D-coordinator at Auburn or A&M could do some serious damage, those teams obviously get top-tier talent, they're just clueless what to do with it on the defensive side of the ball. I could also see him going to South Carolina, thinking he would be the next head coach in waiting there if he does well as a coordinator. Spurrier can't have too many years left, I think he's pushing 70 years old.

He might avoid auburn just because he's already held that position at Auburn once, going back would feel like a bit of a retread. Honestly, I think A&M makes the most sense for him, he's already coached at Texas, so he's familiar with recruiting in the state, but he hasn't been at A&M before, it would be a new experience.

I also wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of him rejoining Saban at Alabama if someone can lure Kriby Smart away for a HC job this offseasn. Saban + coordinators of Kiffin and Muschamp would be quite the force to be reckoned with. While Muschamp has coached under Saban, that was at LSU, not Alabama, so that would also be a new stop for him, but under a familiar regime.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Is auburn going to fire Ellis Johnson, or is he going somewhere else? He is a top 5 coordinator, would be dumb to fire him.

If he want to A&M.... God please let that happen.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Muschamp as D-coordinator at Auburn or A&M could do some serious damage, those teams obviously get top-tier talent, they're just clueless what to do with it on the defensive side of the ball. I could also see him going to South Carolina, thinking he would be the next head coach in waiting there if he does well as a coordinator. Spurrier can't have too many years left, I think he's pushing 70 years old.

He might avoid auburn just because he's already held that position at Auburn once, going back would feel like a bit of a retread. Honestly, I think A&M makes the most sense for him, he's already coached at Texas, so he's familiar with recruiting in the state, but he hasn't been at A&M before, it would be a new experience.

I also wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of him rejoining Saban at Alabama if someone can lure Kriby Smart away for a HC job this offseasn. Saban + coordinators of Kiffin and Muschamp would be quite the force to be reckoned with. While Muschamp has coached under Saban, that was at LSU, not Alabama, so that would also be a new stop for him, but under a familiar regime.
He will not go to A&M.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There is supposedly a lot of bad blood between the athletic department and Muschamp still, so not sure if it'd be a serious consideration. I would welcome him back if the opportunity arose, but I'm also not screaming for the head of Johnson.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Guessing Foggy think's that once you've been at UT you'd never stoop so low as to work at A&M. Somehow in the end I doubt Muschamp thinks the same way.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He genuinely dislikes A&M and their "culture." Also, look at his coaching history. Muschamp thinks very highly of himself and only coaches under head coaches he respects. I guarantee you he has no respect for Sumlin.

Not to mention, do you think Sumlin really sticks around if the NFL comes calling this offseason?

I think Muschamp ends up taking a year off to recharge unless the Bama DC position opens up.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dunno what Foggy said. I put him on ignore a page ago when he posted the link about the A&M bonfire deaths and then posted the "good" meme. That was pretty low class. Even when Bama got hit by a tornado LSU sent supplies.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno what Foggy said. I put him on ignore a page ago when he posted the link about the A&M bonfire deaths and then posted the "good" meme. That was pretty low class. Even when Bama got hit by a tornado LSU sent supplies.
Too soon?

Foggy's most hopeful post in months, he really wants all that to happen lol.
I am all for Sumlin staying at A&M. He is a hack and has never won anything of importance. They are a house of cards built by Johnny Football hype and it is already falling apart in year 3.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What has Strong won? I honestly couldn't tell Sumlin and him apart at his point as far as who's the biggest imposter of a good coach.