College Football 2014-15

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But dude they beat MSU! You know the team who's strongest resume item is hanging in with Oregon for a while.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So Samaje Perine, OU's freshman RB, is currently at 375 rushing yards on 27 carries with 5:00 left in the 3rd quarter. I feel bad for the dude at Wisconsin if Bob Stoops lets Perine stay in and get the all-time record.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think wins vs West Carolina, Samford, East Kentucky, Charleston Southern and South Alabama will be great at pumping up the OOC record. What a shittastic schedule for a conference. Throw in Arkansas, Tennesee, Missouri and Vanderbilt how can the top end of the SEC even remotely lose at the end of the season? I don't care who you are, having that many high school teams playing verses your conference is embarrassing.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Bonnafon (Louisville's 2nd QB) is looking mighty fucking good. Complete 180 from earlier this season. He is going to be a damn star if he continues to grow like this

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think wins vs West Carolina, Samford, East Kentucky, Charleston Southern and South Alabama will be great at pumping up the OOC record. What a shittastic schedule for a conference. Throw in Arkansas, Tennesee, Missouri and Vanderbilt how can the top end of the SEC even remotely lose at the end of the season? I don't care who you are, having that many high school teams playing verses your conference is embarrassing.
Missouri is 20-4 over the last two years. They don't belong anywhere near the same category as those shitheap teams you listed

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bonnafon (Louisville's 2nd QB) is looking mighty fucking good. Complete 180 from earlier this season. He is going to be a damn star if he continues to grow like this
He is playing against a terrible ND defense. Let's not get too excited.

Hell, ND's defense made the Navy QB look all world.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
He is playing against a terrible ND defense. Let's not get too excited.

Hell, ND's defense made the Navy QB look all world.
Oh I know ND's defense is mediocre, wasn't trying to say he's shredding a hard defense here. But compared to where he started, he is much better. He's throwing more consistent and is finally looking comfortable. That's basically what I was getting at, I don't think we'll see Gardner play again.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So Georgia has to apologize for it's out of conference schedule now? 2 ranked opponents from the Big 5. Dumb fucks are going to cry no matter what.

Dworkk

N00b
Oh I know ND's defense is mediocre, wasn't trying to say he's shredding a hard defense here. But compared to where he started, he is much better. He's throwing more consistent and is finally looking comfortable. That's basically what I was getting at, I don't think we'll see Gardner play again.
Wet paper bags are stronger than ND's defense

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He sucks so bad he was the rushing leader in the Big XII even before this game and the only one in the conference with over 1,000 yards. Fucking scrub.
That proves he is good how? Gratz on racking up tons of yards against shitty defenses. He didn't even manage 4 ypc against Texas and TCU, and he no showed the Baylor game. He isn't good.