College Football 2014-15

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good game Oregon. I'm rooting for you the rest of the way because both 'Bama and Ohio State can suck it.
LOL BRO TURN THE TV OFF

This is how I felt when Lord Tebow's single tear dripped from his eye pouch and Sir Urban's heart began to tremble before Lord Saban.

Man its rough cause I love Urlithani but I hate your team so bad. Nothing personal I just wish I could hate you.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
LOL BRO TURN THE TV OFF

This is how I felt when Lord Tebow's single tear dripped from his eye pouch and Sir Urban's heart began to tremble before Lord Saban.

Man its rough cause I love Urlithani but I hate your team so bad. Nothing personal I just wish I could hate you.
Lol its fine. To be completely honest I'm not a diehard (grandpa sent my dad and siblings to FSU, I never went) so it doesn't bother me that much. I've probably only watched 5-6 games since Jameis was there and it was exciting to watch.

You know how we roll. I'm gonna grab a drink, put on some Nickelback and play some games and not worry about it.
smile.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I need to find some Nole fans to hate because all of the fans i know are like the nicest fucking guys on the planet.

Radge_sl

shitlord
This is painful. Oregon is a damn fine team, but they are definitely beatable. FSU is just having multiple players GIVE AWAY THE BALL for free. I hope this entire team spends the off-season doing ball defense training.

Radge_sl

shitlord
And as I type that, a 5th turnover. FSU entirely lost this game via fumbles and strips. And when Oregon gets the ball, our defense just keeps shitting the bed. Really really embarrassing for us, the only bright side I can think of is that maybe it'll end all the ESPN led hatred. If I see one more "Semen Holes" or "CrimiNoles" I'm gonna punch someone. It's not even clever.

Edit- Ok, CrimiNoles is mildly humorous, if grossly inaccurate.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
To be fair Oregon was beating FSU before the last few turn overs. You can't really use that as an excuse.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I need to find some Nole fans to hate because all of the fans i know are like the nicest fucking guys on the planet.
Know what you mean, all of the rival fans I really know are good guys - I usually just go to their team forums and find some to hate.

Radge_sl

shitlord
To be fair Oregon was beating FSU before the last few turn overs. You can't really use that as an excuse.
Lately (ie, this season) the Offensive doesn't really get going until after half-time and when down a few touch-downs. So wasn't that too worrying. But at this point, its almost getting humorous in how many fumbles we're getting. Its like the players are starting to feel left out. "Man, everyone is fumbling but me. I better get in on this action!".