College Football 2015-16

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Felt like Alabama ran the ball about 4 times last night. Without looking, I'd guess Coker was about 80% and 300 yards?

I haven't really seen this offensive staff put together a real game plan that wasn't totally obvious. Last night was a good opportunity. Blah.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Coker was like 85% and 280 yards. I expected our D to force Cook to be perfect, but Coker playing like he did (and clutch catches by receivers) was a pleasant surprise.

We'll see how well Clemson's offensive line measures up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So both Ohio State and ND lose their best defensive players for the game.

I feel like it will hurt ND more though

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yup - what a stupid fucking rule. Yes, he led with his helmet, but hit him square in the chest. Between this 'targeting' and Louisville's 'targeting' call, they really need to redefine and tweak the rule.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
While I agree it is a stupid rule, I do understand the point of it. They don't want players running around and lowering their head, so when you purposely put your head down and into the chest of the QB, it is going to get flagged.

You know, safety and all

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He even tried to wrap up the Qb and there was no ill intent. Nobody is being protected by the current state of the targeting rules.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Really don't see how this Northwestern team won so many games. They are tiny, slow, and their QB sucks.