College Football 2015-16

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Fucking halftime show sucks as much as the game. One faggit in the Stanford band is literally banging on a kitchen sink.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm so lost with what is happening to teams in these bowls. There shouldn't be this big of a disparity between #5 and #6, #2 and #3, or #1 and #4.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
8 team playoff, and start the playoffs immediately after the season ends(maybe give 1 week off).

Sitting around for a month before playing the games makes them a total crapshoot.

Conference championship games were Dec 5th. Skip Dec 12(wasn't Army/Navy that weekend?) Then you have 3 weeks to do an 8 team playoff to end up with the national championship on New Years weekend.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And time for idiot players to get in trouble and suspended with winter break/no classes and nothing to do while waiting for their bowl game to arrive

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
We could have had this playoff:

1) Clemson vs
8) Notre Dame

4)Oklahoma vs
5) Iowa

3)Michigan St
6)Stanford

2)Alabama
7)Ohio ST

Then you likely still end up with a Clemson-Oklahoma semifinal, but an Alabama-Stanford semifinal on the other side. And those games would have happened last weekend, and we'd be watching the national championship today or tomorrow

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If Notre Dame didn't have so many bloody injuries that would have been a different game. I'm not saying they would have won necessarily, but the defense for the Irish looked like absolute shit, and that's due to injuries. Something like 8 players from the defensive line out with injury. That's a shame.

Also, I hate Alabama.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
If Notre Dame didn't have so many bloody injuries that would have been a different game. I'm not saying they would have won necessarily, but the defense for the Irish looked like absolute shit, and that's due to injuries. Something like 8 players from the defensive line out with injury. That's a shame.

Also, I hate Alabama.
Just imagine how bad Notre Dame's offense would have looked if Bosa didn't get ejected or if Washington wasn't too busy finding lot lizards.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I dunno. I think they would still have scored the points they did. In any case, poor showing by the Irish today.

Also, I hate Alabama.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
We could have had this playoff:

1) Clemson vs
8) Notre Dame

4)Oklahoma vs
5) Iowa

3)Michigan St
6)Stanford

2)Alabama
7)Ohio ST

Then you likely still end up with a Clemson-Oklahoma semifinal, but an Alabama-Stanford semifinal on the other side. And those games would have happened last weekend, and we'd be watching the national championship today or tomorrow
If they are going to stick with the limited playoffs I would rather go back to the old bowl game layout. Let times get invited to a bowl for a good matchup regardless of record. There was no interest in LSU playing Texas Tech, who really gave a shit? I would have rather seen them play a team with a worse record that created some interest. The only reason it had good ticket sales it was 4 hours away in the city with the highest LSU alumni population.

We get more interest out of playing the kick off games like playing Wisconsin at Lameau field and when we played Oregon than some of these bowl games.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty terrible games across the board today. I guess we just have to hope that Clemson puts up some sort of fight against Alabama now? None of the other games seem interesting at all.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Pretty terrible games across the board today. I guess we just have to hope that Clemson puts up some sort of fight against Alabama now? None of the other games seem interesting at all.
Been pretty much blowouts and some being laughably bad. Overall been fairly boring to watch, some great highlight reel plays, but no suspense or close games to make them enjoyable

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hope they are losing some kind of money on these shitshows. I hate the 80 or so Bowl games they are trying to fit in now as well. I haven't finished a single bowl game this year. What shit.