College Football 2015-16

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah 4th nationally to 14th, he must suck. Especially with that amazing offense doing most of the legwork.

Sarcasm in case you didn't notice.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
The defense was stacked. I'm not saying he sucks. He is good, I agree. Offence was worse last year, and the defense was beast. Offence gets better, defense goes down. You could see it in the technique and lack of tackling this year. It isn't just numbers, just comparing to what and how the players were doing last year, compared to this year. He will get the job done, but it still remains to be seen how much of a impact he has outside just calling plays on the defense side of the ball. Not ragging on him cause he left the program. I give two shits if he did, glad he went back home to a place his family enjoys. You guys got a good coach and I hope it works out for you. I just don't think he is worth the drama queen act and glad he left after always interviewing after getting raises.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Feels weird to go into a game rooting so hard for Bama. I think the only time that has happened was the title game vs ND.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Jesus... This championship pre-show is basically 98% Alabama cock-slobbering talk. They've basically said that Clemson has no chance in hell of even being competitive. If you're doing pre-game coverage, atleast give somewhat equal discussion about the teams. They've talked more about Henry than they have about Clemson as a whole.

I think Bama is going to win, but atleast try to be somewhat impartial.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The puff piece about Dabo and Saban being butt-buddies in Boca during the off-season has me worried. I want Bama to lay a beat down upon this Clemson team that will lead to the retirement of the phrase "bring your own guts" forever.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Does it seem to anyone else that the crowd is a filled with more Clemson fans than 'Bama fans, and by a good margin? Or am I blind...?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Does it seem to anyone else that the crowd is a filled with more Clemson fans than 'Bama fans, and by a good margin? Or am I blind...?
They have been saying that is the case leading up to game time for awhile. Was surprising to hear.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Or it could be that this is Alabama's 6th playoff or national title game in the past 7 years and it isn't the "once in a lifetime opportunity" that most fanbases would see it as at this point.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Last college game for awhile
frown.png

Here's to a good one.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Jesus... This championship pre-show is basically 98% Alabama cock-slobbering talk.
Was like this all day on the radio too. I don't care about either team but I have to root for Clemson now so all the "expert" pundits have to put their foot in their mouth and make excuses for the rest of the week.

Also, "Roll Tide" is gayer than Liberace taking a train of poz loads.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Last college game for awhile
frown.png

Here's to a good one.
Hoping it isn't a blowout (on either side) like a lot of the bowl games in general were. Would like a competitive and close game if possible to make up for the shit bowls (except for the TCU/Oregon game; game was incredible).

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's all the 'Bama! 'Bama this 'Bama that I can't stand. Don't give a shit about Clemson but hoping they win.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm gonna guess by the end of the day I won't feel so bad about losing to this team.