College Football 2015-16

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Phil Knight looked hella pissed. Oregon is in trouble if they don't have a QB in the pipeline.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
College football is such a cluster fuck. Honestly don't know why I even bother watching it. Just scrap the whole bowl system and make a real playoff. Take the conference champs and go with that, fuck all of the polls and algorithms determining who gets to play

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hold the phone

Foster Farms turkey from Costco is delicious and has no nitrates.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hold the phone

Foster Farms turkey from Costco is delicious and has no nitrates.
I really dug making a cogent points about the idiocy of college bowls and referencing the Kraft Fight hunger bowl to my friends and acquaintances.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really dug making a cogent points about the idiocy of college bowls and referencing the Kraft Fight hunger bowl to my friends and acquaintances.
Not all of us have teams that won a bowl game so we like to stuff our faces in sadness.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We had a pretty crazy game with ASU. QB who was shit all year threw for like 500+ yards and our defense was as special as our special teams. Fuck it, pass me the koolaid nothing else to do at this point.

Whoever thought having an east coast team play a bowl game starting at 10:15 and on the west coast was really an asshole.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wisconsin defensive cooridinator coming to LSU. Don't know anything about him. Going to go out on a limb and say they even discuss talking to an offensive cooridinator.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta love 'Bama

rrr_img_122409.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Shoop to the Vols for DC. Same money and he's paying his own buyout. Surprising since he turned down LSU and Auburn last year.

Hope he's as good as his reputation.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya good luck. He had a stacked D last year and did great, had the same D this year and did much worse. Why? Who knows. He will be looking for another job in a year or two. He's just like Kiffen.