College Football 2015-16

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Lou Holtz too.
raptor-jesus.gif

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was going through some old boxes my Dad dropped off and found the picture I was looking for a couple of years ago when Auburn was playing FSU in the Nat'l Championship. What a turn cloak!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Guess they don't teach proper English at Auburn, it's turncoat not turn cloak.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Bowden always seemed like one of the very few all-time-great coaches that was also a decent human being.

Saban is a prick, Tom Osborne had no issue keeping known, violent criminals on his teams, we all know about JoePa, Urban Meyer is a grade-A asshole, etc. Bowden always came off as a good guy that would be fun to sit down and talk to over a beer.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know this is football, but....enjoy sporting time with your dad. It's more about his dad if you watch the whole thing. Not very long. My dad and I were at this game, it was the first CWS we went to together. Bottom of the 9th, 2 out home run to win it. Dad's not doing very well now.

It's dusty in here. Feeling very old. The first baseman for LSU went on to set all kind of SEC records like most HR's in a year (still stands)...and now he's a Dr. and my dad's internist.

Borzak

We get beer and hard liquor at LSU, but we sit in a suite not the stands.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Texas officials approve beer and wine sales at football games - Burnt Orange Nation

Texas now serves beer and wine during football games. Once again, Texas is above all the others, or as we call them, peasants.

Oh and to all my WVU brothers:
2rh2s68.jpg
We've had beer, wine, and liquor (and ability for mixed drinks) for awhile now in our stadiums/arenas (YUM! Center & Papa John's Cardinal Stadium). 95% of everyone usually gets beers as it is much cheaper and a lot more refreshing to drink when your in the humid armpit of America. I do see a lot of whiskey + cokes during Basketball games though... My drink of choice during basketball games is either bourbon or old fashions. But like Borzak above, I generally sit in club (sponsor) seats or suites for basketball.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
No more Mark May and Lou Holtz?

The fuck... Looks like I nailed the perfect time to quit watching college football. Ilive experience it vicariously through this thread and you guys.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
you actually liked Mark May & Lou Holtz?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me how much you enjoy Dick Vitale and his in-depth analysis.

Borzak

Lou was OK in short spurts if you just figured he was comedy and not related to hardcore football. May? Please did he not bitch about anything?

Back to selling alcohol. I read a comment about the possibility in the general stadium - NO, bathroom lines are already too long lol.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
For 30-42 minutes a week? Yeah, they are ok in that amount, I like Holtz period tho.

Personally, I prefer Herb, and the guy that lost his dad and left game day last year. And the red neck black guy on the sec network.

Depends on what you are asking... One set was obviously more informative than the other, but if that is what you want then the coaches going over tape was the most informative Imo, then Herb, then color commentary.

If you prefer Galloway to May, I just don't get it.

Edit: All this being said, the dumbest shit of the week was that judge crap Holtz and May did. That crap was painful

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Galloway is just terrible. Herb is awesome. I was ok with May and Holtz, but it was time for a change.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Nobody is beating the Buckeyes this year. With what they have returning on that smash mouth defense with, what, a projected four first round picks? Not to mention they have three QB's who could all run the table and the best RB in the nation behind one of the better OLines I have seen since the Hurricanes of the late 90's I just don't see anyone beating them, especially with who they have as their coach.

It will be interesting to see how the QB situation works out as I still think Barnett is their best QB but given what happened in the playoff it will be very difficult to predict how that one plays out.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Lou was OK in short spurts if you just figured he was comedy and not related to hardcore football. May? Please did he not bitch about anything?

Back to selling alcohol. I read a comment about the possibility in the general stadium - NO, bathroom lines are already too long lol.
The guy I personally can't stand is that Mr. Peabody Finebaum who looks like the long lost brother of John Clayton.