College Football 2015-16

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The Playoff Committee does not care about rankings.

rrr_img_110032.png
I like when people agree with me. Four of the top 5 ranked teams got into the playoffs. Sounds about right...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If we are going by who has looked the best so far this year and haven't looked bad, I think your top two teams have to be Ole Miss and LSU. Ohio st, TCU, Baylor, Oregon, and everyone else have struggled against inferior teams at some point this season already. Ole Miss and LSU have not.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Put #1 and #2 in the polls into the bcs championship game and people bitch it doens't have enough human influence. Make a comitte to pick the top 4 and people bitch that it's not following the poll exactly.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If we are going by who has looked the best so far this year and haven't looked bad, I think your top two teams have to be Ole Miss and LSU. Ohio st, TCU, Baylor, Oregon, and everyone else have struggled against inferior teams at some point this season already. Ole Miss and LSU have not.
Thank god our 3 point squeaker over McNeese was cancelled due to weather
biggrin.png

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Put #1 and #2 in the polls into the bcs championship game and people bitch it doens't have enough human influence. Make a comitte to pick the top 4 and people bitch that it's not following the poll exactly.
People will bitch until it's a 8 team format(at least). 4 is good but 8 is better!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
USC ranked higher than Stanford. Seems legit.
Pretty sure Hogan will never play that good again, he was terrible last year and the first two games of this year. Now whether that means the USC D is terrible as well is certainly open for debate. Stanford certainly doesn't have the players to put up 41 regularly. Guess we'll see.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure Hogan will never play that good again, he was terrible last year and the first two games of this year. Now whether that means the USC D is terrible as well is certainly open for debate. Stanford certainly doesn't have the players to put up 41 regularly. Guess we'll see.
That isn't how polls work, or, at least, isn't how they should work.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
In looking at the AP and Coaches poll, pretty sure they don't either so who the fuck cares?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider

The best part of this video is the blocking on the second level in the 3rd quarter run. I like sausage with my pancakes, please.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider

The best part of this video is the blocking on the second level in the 3rd quarter run. I like sausage with my pancakes, please.
I still want to know WTF that guy was trying to do on the 3rd run who basically just tried to jump on his head. Who in the world tries to tackle like that?

Fournette is damn good, but a lot of that was on Auburns atrocious defense and horrible tackling fundamentals.

I still can't decide which team is worse, Auburn or Arkansas. Those two will battle it out for the cellar in the SEC West this year.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still want to know WTF that guy was trying to do on the 3rd run who basically just tried to jump on his head. Who in the world tries to tackle like that?

Fournette is damn good, but a lot of that was on Auburns atrocious defense and horrible tackling fundamentals.

I still can't decide which team is worse, Auburn or Arkansas. Those two will battle it out for the cellar in the SEC West this year.
Somebody who doesn't want to get trucked but wants to look like he is trying.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Adding insult to injury if you look at all his statements and team comments after his transfer (eh dismissal) from Georgia, oh yeah where he was the safety that didn't knock the ball down vs. Auburn, it was all about the big hits he was going to bring.