College Football 2015-16

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
You think they would have learned their lesson with that huge baskeball scandal about a decade ago, when Baylor tried to cover up the fact that one teammate murdered another.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That program and school are rotten to the core. It is disgusting. The NCAA needs to stop being useless and step in and force Briles into permanent retirement.

A player gets a free meal, oh shit lets investigate immediately and suspend him for a year! A coach knowingly brings in a woman abuser, the player rapes a woman, he is not removed from the program, the coaches say they expect him to play for them this year despite the player currently being on trial for rape, and after convicted wash their hands of it and claim ignorance. NCAA does nothing. So fucked. Oh yeah and the school basically doesn't investigate after she reports it despite being legally required to do so by Title 9. The "investigation" is so shitty the judge in the criminal case even comments on just how irresponsible and useless it was.

Here is what McCraw and Baylor did not have, and did not bother seeking:

She did not have a report from the nurse who performed the sexual assault exam, which found bleeding and abrasions. McCraw said she asked the woman for a copy of her examination results, but the woman didn't have one at that moment. McCraw made no mention, according to Witherspoon's account of her testimony, of trying to get them from the district attorney's office, or the clinic, or asking the woman to get a copy and give it to her.
She did not interview a university psychologist, who testified in court about her counseling with the woman and the decision to diagnose her with PTSD. Witherspoon described McCraw's answer to this as "Baylor officials don't like to pry into student counseling issues, especially those that might involve mental health concerns."
She did not get any records from Boise State, which dismissed Ukwuachu with very little explanation in May 2013. Ukwuachu transferred to Baylor a few weeks later, and was accused of rape in October. Witherspoon described her testimony thus: "McCraw said that records from other schools are difficult to get."
Ukwuachu was cleared by Baylor and sat his required year due to his transfer. The indictment was the only thing that kept him from returning to the field; he never played a down but remained a student and graduated. The woman,forced to rearrange her class schedule to avoid sections she shared with Ukwuachu, and suffering from PTSD, eventually found her own scholarship reducedand transferred to another school, per Texas Monthly.

On Tuesday, she recounted in detail on the stand how she screamed and yelled no during her assault. Baylor, for close to two years, merely kept its mouth shut, except for when coach Art Briles told the Tribune-Herald: "I like the way we've handled it as a university, an athletic department and a football program."

In a matter of days, close to two years of careful crisis management by Baylor has been undone. The lies told by coaches were exposed as lies. The sham investigation revealed for the piece of trash it was. The school's motto-For Church, For Texas-appeared a cruel joke.
They reduced her scholarship when her grades slipped because she was suffering from PTSD AFTER GETTING RAPED. Oh yeah, and they let the rapist stay in school and even graduate. Grats Baylor grads, your school values your degrees so highly they go out of their way to let rapists earn them. Seriously, fuck Baylor.

Baylor??Ts Investigation Of Sam Ukwuachu Was Shameful

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Adding insult to injury if you look at all his statements and team comments after his transfer (eh dismissal) from Georgia, oh yeah where he was the safety that didn't knock the ball down vs. Auburn, it was all about the big hits he was going to bring.
I saw that highlight with my bro and I go 'Was that fucking Tray Matthews?" Guy is an A-Class turd. He's already missed a game due to "injury" and then he phones it in for the SEC opener against LSU. Good riddance.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Baylor is transitioning into major college athletics nicely. Ever since Art Briles got there and they decided to be serious, you could see the morality seeping through the cracks there.

Waco probably doesn't give a shit, that town is gonna explode. Free Chili's, rapists included!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When LSU books an out of state game at a school they don't go to often the TAF (Tiger Athletic Foundation that pays for everything includes Miles salary) has a group that goes and scouts out to make sure there is sufficient parking for tailgaters/RV's and locations to buy alcohol and staples for cooking that have to be refrigerated etc...They also prepare and send out info on it to ticket holders about locations to buy alcohol/food/parking and local drinking laws that apply.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Three weeks into the season, let's start making Heisman predictions!

2015 Heisman Watch - Heisman Trophy Candidates - ESPN

1) Leonard Fournett (LSU)
2) Nick Chubb (Georgia)
3) Trevone Boykin (TCU)

With only Fournett and Chubb getting any first-place votes in ESPNs little panel of voters. Probably looking like a 2-horse race this year unless one of them gets injured

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think TCU is going to drop a game or two which will take Boykin out. They have lost a ridiculous amount of starters on defense already.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

2) Nick Chubb (Georgia)
3) Trevone Boykin (TCU)

With only Fournett and Chubb getting any first-place votes in ESPNs little panel of voters. Probably looking like a 2-horse race this year unless one of them gets injured

Fournett leads division 1 or whatever they call it now in yardage now and he only played 2 games because of the first week cancelation. I'll wait and see how it goes when they play someone. Auburn is on pace to have their worst defensive year EVER, and they've been playing a long time.

The stupid shit is I'm already seeing articles with headlines of "Already a shake up in the playoff"...well no shit it's the 3rd week. I can't believe people write this or people read it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

2) Nick Chubb (Georgia)
3) Trevone Boykin (TCU)

I am a Georgia fan and I am still not convinced that Chubb is Heisman worthy. I want to see how he performs against Alabama.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Well he did come within 69 yards of surpassing Herschel Walker's freshman record with only 8 starts last season.....but yeah.

Generol_sl

shitlord
It feels like that guy (Kiffin) has received more chances than anyone in the history of the game. If he fucked this up and did something and then, again, receives another chance then wow... just wow.

Although, banging your bosses hot daughter is a power move so we'll have to wait and see how this plays out. I don't buy it though as I am sure if it did happen he'd be wearing concrete shoes at the bottom of the gulf at moment.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like its the wrong picture or that chick had some serious work done to her face/chin.