College Football 2015-16

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Former Texas WR found not guilty of sexual assault! Stupid bitches crying rape after the fact due to regret.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Alright Joe. Setting the Over/Under for Points Scored by Missouri to 0.5

Who ya got?
I'm thinking Georgia wins, roughly 24-10 (only way its any closer is if we get a defensive score). I think Floridas defense is better than Georgias, but Georgia probably has the better offense(although without Chubb, we'll see)

I think we actually put 1 TD on the board this week. Our D is actually damn good, we've only given up more than 2 TDs once this year(our offense has gifted other teams with a several pick 6es)

I feel really bad for our defense. The offense puts them in horrible position after horrible position and they still play well. I don't know how many times this year our offense has turned the ball over on our own end of the field, and the D shows up with multiple sacks/TFLs to push the other team back out of FG range. Our O puts up 3-and-out after 3-and-out yet the D still holds stiff, even playing 2/3 of the damn game.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
OU was supposed to fly out at 4 yesterday for the Kansas game. Plane broke down, the backup plane broke down. They deplaned at 11pm. The plane that was leaving Houston to fly up and get them broke down.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks our best defensive player is out for the year. We're at least hanging with Baylor (for now).

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lets go Blue!
Eat shit.

61673_h.jpg