College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I might be a jort wearer (not really) but I don't know if I have ever seen a Shasta let alone drink one.

I know I'm 200% redneck but apparently I haven't kept up with the changing times.

Borzak

Never heard of it either. Heard of Shasta, just never seen it that I know of, or wasn't paying attention.

Borzak

I'm guessing nowdays with the ability to shut down and change numbers almost instantly it's not a big deal. Now back in the day of having a home land line, that would have been something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've been to a Memphis home game. No one in the partially full stadium thought they would win. They're dreadful. Wonder what happened.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
They have a really good head coach that is going to get a larger job very soon. Hes an ex TCU/Gary Patterson assistant. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at a P5 school next year... and a good one at that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If it was alive sure but I know they do this all the time in the Bayou so I am confused. The only outrage is there wasn't State Fair Corndogs in their mouth.

Borzak

It's actually one of the few things I don't eat. I got a bad piece a long time ago and since then I really have no desire to eat anymore.

Wait till they see the 11 year old girl who killed a 13 footer last week with a crossbow.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried gator once in some fancy restaurant down here as an appetizer, thought it tasted like tough chicken nuggets.

Speaking of those, some dumb old dude just got eaten by a gator down here today. Hey there's a lake with thick murky water with a layer of shit on top of the surface, lets go for a swim! Florida is like a mini Australia. Deadly shit everywhere, someone just lost their king cobra in the woods down here. At least the cold weather brings a few months of reprieve from the throngs of mosquitos.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tried gator once in some fancy restaurant down here as an appetizer, thought it tasted like tough chicken nuggets.

Speaking of those, some dumb old dude just got eaten by a gator down here today. Hey there's a lake with thick murky water with a layer of shit on top of the surface, lets go for a swim! Florida is like a mini Australia. Deadly shit everywhere, someone just lost their king cobra in the woods down here. At least the cold weather brings a few months of reprieve from the throngs of mosquitos.
Lol!

Yeah like the drunk redneck here.

"Fuck the alligators!

Splash chomp chomp ahhhhh chomp burp

Texas man killed by alligator after mocking it | Fox 59

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fancy restaurant + gator = wtf

I think the best gator I ever had was at a hole in the wall bar in Arkansas

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TJ Ribs is pretty fancy eatin'!

But actually I think Louisiana Lagniappe used to have an Alligator appetizer and they're somewhat fancy.

Borzak

TJ Ribs is pretty fancy eatin'!

But actually I think Louisiana Lagniappe used to have an Alligator appetizer and they're somewhat fancy.
Did you look at the Heisman they have there or was it taken out when you went in?

I really wouldn't call TJ Ribs upscale but it's not fast food and good food.