College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I would think that puts a pretty good strain on the muscles that hold it in place.

On another note. Going into the game tonight Fournette had more yards rushing than 70 teams had rushing and passing combined. Might slip some this week lol.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Well LSU special teams sucked some balls but Harris played well and Fournette is a beast. The punter for LSU is fucking terrible and I don't know why special teams can't remain in their lanes they have been horrendous all year. Without those plays its a different game. They have to get that fixed.

Also that no call PI in the endzone was bull shit. That was pretty clearly PI. Rest of the game was called well.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LSU and Florida looked legit. Definitely two of the best teams in the country. Tons of speed all over the field, especially on those defenses.

LSU v Bama will be interesting. The over under for Fournette against Aggies has to be 300 yards right?

Borzak

Lot of talk and rumbling about the number of carries Fournette gets. May have been a reason last week he laid pretty low.

Scary part is that he's up to number 8 or so in career rushing for LSU all time and he's only a sophomore.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Alright Joe. Setting the Over/Under for Points Scored by Missouri to 0.5

Who ya got?
Jesus tapdancing christ. That game was so shitty I feel like both teams lost.

Was watching the game with some friends. I told them that us getting tackled at the 1 yard line when returning an INT, 2 minutes into the game would probably cost us the game, having to settle for a FG instead of a TD. They all gave me shit, but I was right.

What an abortion of a game. If I wasn't hammered ass drunk I wouldn't have made it through that shit show.

Mizzou D...you're awesome. I'm sorry the offense is such a shitshow, you deserve better

Congrats Georgia on securing 2nd place in the SEC East with your 9-6 win over Mizzou

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Shout out to Kentrell Brothers, who might be the best linebacker in the SEC. Goddamn he's a beast. 96 tackles in 7 games at inside linebacker to lead the SEC thus far. Dude doesn't get sacks, or many TFL/Sacks like OLBs do, but he's just an insane tackling machine. Should end up as a 1st or 2nd round pick inthe draft. He's just absolutely everywhere. Remind me a lot of Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson coming out of Texas about a decade ago.

Borzak

Fournette had 180 yards and 2 TD's and ESPN leads with "Down game for Fournette". I think he's still averaging 200+ a game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tough loss but love the turn around the Gators have shown. If the GNC kid was there tonight maybe we could have won. Oh well good game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know, I know AP poll and all that but lol @ being ranked behind Notre dame.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LSU beats number 8 and isn't in the top 3. Huh? OSU, Baylor, Utah, and TCU have no business being ranked above LSU.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ole Piss fell 11 spots in the AP poll. Yeah.

This is worth the watch.

OH MYYYYY GOOOOD.

https://www.facebook.com/scott.edwar...6677670154213/
images