College Football 2016-2017 Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a fucking pussy ass play call on 3rd and long. That is how you lose a game

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking bitch as girlfriend wants to fucking leave the bar were at and I'm gonna miss it now fucking a

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
IMG_20160904_224443.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Texas had 25 recruits in attendance for that game (basically all 4 and 5 stars). I bet they'll sign atleast 80% of them after that game.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
FUCK YES. Call me a fair-weather fan or whatever, but I am so stoked for Texas. Not because they were a perennial powerhouse, but because I (no homo) love Charlie Strong. I would add more safe-space bullshit here, but Imma gonna make me another drink.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I still wish Strong the best. He may have left us, but he was pivotal in building Louisville football into a much better program. Hoping this year he proves all the naysayers (boosters mainly) wrong.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, always rooted for Strong. Not sure if he is going to pan out as a head coach tho (was a hell of a d coordinator).

Mainly, its cause after living in TX for 2 weeks, the football fans are fucking insufferable. So I just wanna see them all burn now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Would love to be in Austin tonight. Great game, UT and Big 12 needed that one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That was a great game. Not gonna lie, the loss hurts. grr.

I think both teams showed some strengths, and I really hope Notre Dame doesn't have injuries like last year. The defense both made some pretty excellent stands, and let Texas walk right through. I wonder if ND is ranked next week. Rankings in the first few weeks really count for a lot, after all...

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
That was a great game. Not gonna lie, the loss hurts. grr.

I think both teams showed some strengths, and I really hope Notre Dame doesn't have injuries like last year. The defense both made some pretty excellent stands, and let Texas walk right through. I wonder if ND is ranked next week. Rankings in the first few weeks really count for a lot, after all...

They'll be ranked. It's not like ND was blown out. I'd suspect they fall to high teens (around 16-19), worst case is low 20s.