College Football 2016-2017 Season

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It's okay, I make fun of Arkansas fans everyday for getting rid of Big Bobby P. Dude just wanted to dick some bimbos

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Louisville looking legit so far this game. Of course it is FSU, so we will have to see how the 2nd half goes

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Cards being legit as hell, Great fucking game! Now let's see how Jimbo adjusts this year for the 2nd half.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Hah Jimbo is hoarse as hell in the halftime interview. He's had alot to scream about lol

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm worried about Jimbo's adjustments. We've (Cards) have had this happen twice. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. But our o-line is making me pretty happy finally.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's okay, I make fun of Arkansas fans everyday for getting rid of Big Bobby P. Dude just wanted to dick some bimbos

They had to get rid of him. They could have been sued for millions for things like Bobby P hiring his girl.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok UofL QB is pretty damn good.

FSU should have lost week 1 if not uber choke job by Ole Piss, finally getting exposed.

Boostinks

N00b
The fact that Gameday is at FSU/Louisville instead of OU/Ohio St is definitive proof of ESPN's retardation.

The Oklahoma game is on FOX. The FSU/Louisville game is on ESPN. ESPN should use their flagship college sports shows to promote a competitor's game? Yeah, ESPN is the retarded one....

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck this entire system

HOW THE FUCK IS TENNESSEE RANKED.

Struggling with Ohio Bobcats. What a shit ass program, but hey they have 8 trillion fans and they're in the SEC so let's rank em !

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The Oklahoma game is on FOX. The FSU/Louisville game is on ESPN. ESPN should use their flagship college sports shows to promote a competitor's game? Yeah, ESPN is the retarded one....

So you clearly don't understand how CFB programming works. Got it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You mad bro?

q7kaxkr8bzw4zuzx5moi4.jpg

Boostinks

N00b

If I watch a FOX program, ESPN can count my viewership towards their own programming as long as they send College Gameday there? I had no idea it worked that way. Thanks for clearing that up.

This kid is definitely mad Ray Ray.