College Football 2016-2017 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck this entire system

HOW THE FUCK IS TENNESSEE RANKED.

Struggling with Ohio Bobcats. What a shit ass program, but hey they have 8 trillion fans and they're in the SEC so let's rank em !

If that's the case BIg 10 bias too with Wisconsin barely hanging on to Georgia State?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well you know how it works.

They beat a LSU team that didnt deserve their ranking, so they assume the mantle because polls are genius. Every year we have to laugh at this shit, should be zero rankings until October.

Also, NDSU is hanging with Iowa too

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If I watch a FOX program, ESPN can count my viewership towards their own programming as long as they send College Gameday there? I had no idea it worked that way. Thanks for clearing that up.

This kid is definitely mad Ray Ray.

Just realized that you are Whatsa. I'm not arguing with a retarded Georgia fan.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Pat White had been 3 inches taller, stronger with a better arm and right handed he would be Lamar Jackson. Just running they look like absolute clones, move the same way etc. Kid is legit.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The U beating up on App State. After beating FAMU and FAU.

Ranked 25th. Don't hurt your 3rd stringers Richt you sorry sack of shit.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NDSU scores! Extra point goes thru and we're tied at Iowa. Carson Wentz must be proud

NM they went for 2 and failed.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My only regret is Auburn couldn't pay Jackson enough to come, I mean Cam was only $300k?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha.

I live in Seminole county and all these FSU peeps gonna be on suicide watch. I love it.