College Football 2016-2017 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
^Triggered

For real though sucks Spring, OSU got fucked.

Mike Pereira read the rule during the game, if the game ends on an offensive penalty that includes loss of down the game is over. Last play should have never happened. Idk why they didnt just literally run the clock out though, what happens if the QB got stripped, tipped ball, or any other kind of dumb shit during a pass

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Read today the fuck face big 12 refs could have challenged, and sat on their hands. Typical OSU bullshit, Big 12 had a crappy weekend....

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Read today the fuck face big 12 refs could have challenged, and sat on their hands. Typical OSU bullshit, Big 12 had a crappy weekend....

Welcome to the realization that the Big 12 conference cares about no one other than Texas(and a little bit about Oklahoma)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that why the big 12 refs in the replay booth were reviewing every play on the goal line during the UT vs ND game? The announcers were certainly trying to make it look like there was some home cookin going on there.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welcome to the realization that the Big 12 conference cares about no one other than Texas(and a little bit about Oklahoma)

But OSU winning gives them a better strength of schedule for when they eventually get fed to whichever bigger school needs the ranking bump. Or am I doing my conspiracy theories wrong?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The secret to Harbuagh's success has been discovered, eating his own boogers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Sorry Cinci fans...i jinxed you. Soon as i said something Houston ripped off a 28-0 run.

Was a good game for 3.5 quarters

Last edited:

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
tZplJLp.jpg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The fact that Gameday is at FSU/Louisville instead of OU/Ohio St is definitive proof of ESPN's retardation.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The fact that Gameday is at FSU/Louisville instead of OU/Ohio St is definitive proof of ESPN's retardation.

While I agree that the OU/Ohio St. game will have much more fans there as a whole (and better weather it looks like) aswell as a larger national presence, the difference however is (2) Top 10 teams (#2 vs #10) playing eachother rather than a #3 vs #14. The performance of Lamar Jackson (even against lesser competition; but every team every year plays similar compeititon and hasn't done what he has) also has a lot to do with it too. He is a human highlight reel and ESPN is going to try and capitalize on that.

The ACC is also becoming ESPN's darling now that ACC Network deal is finalized and the SEC has looked mediocre so far.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They just need to seriously crush the rankings of teams that dont play any non conference p5 teams. We stopped scheduling them a few years ago and have tried to fill our early games with p5 teams....sadly not a lot of teams want to play us, or anyone for that matter when they can suffer no consequences of playing creampuffs.

I think by 2020 or 2021 we will have only p5 teams. Had Bama a couple years ago, Missouri, NC State, VT, Pitt, Penn State etc.

West Virginia Mountaineers Football Schedules | Future Schedules

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
While I agree that the OU/Ohio St. game will have much more fans there as a whole (and better weather it looks like) aswell as a larger national presence, the difference however is (2) Top 10 teams (#2 vs #10) playing eachother rather than a #3 vs #14. The performance of Lamar Jackson (even against lesser competition; but every team every year plays similar compeititon and hasn't done what he has) also has a lot to do with it too. He is a human highlight reel and ESPN is going to try and capitalize on that.

The ACC is also becoming ESPN's darling now that ACC Network deal is finalized and the SEC has looked mediocre so far.

I don't disagree, but these are two top 5 teams of all time and cfb blue bloods meeting for only the 4th time. It is stupid not to be there.